Groups

Found a litter of kittens in my garage

What would you do with them if you found them?

My mrs wants to keep one. but i don't know how old they are and don't want to desturb them.
    Also my cat died in january before we moved house and she was 15 years old. I didn't want another cat after that.

28 Comments

1st question id be asking is WTF!! why is ther kittens in my garage???

if u dont wnt one dnt keep one, simples maybe put up signs asking if anyone lost them??

Phone the rspca to come get them.

micoo;6028011

1st question id be asking is WTF!! why is ther kittens in my garage???if … 1st question id be asking is WTF!! why is ther kittens in my garage???if u dont wnt one dnt keep one, simples maybe put up signs asking if anyone lost them??

simples http://www.eviemilo.co.uk/blog_lovehate/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/2009jan21.jpg

ChipSticks;6028018

+1...wouldnt agree normally but in this situation the kittens may not even be old enough to survive....the RSPCA will be able to look after them and sort them out. Also with them been kittens there is a pretty high chance they will get rehomed without any probs......

ChipSticks;6028018

or the sspca depends where he lives :lol:

micoo;6028033

or the sspca depends where he lives :lol:

erm, ok... lol

Or even the cats protection league.

ChipSticks;6028039

erm, ok... lolOr even the cats protection league.

tht sounds awesome i want to join :lol:

i would keep an eye on them for a little while see if there mum comes back

They could be ferel.

The mother cat might come back for them

micoo;6028044

tht sounds awesome i want to join :lol:

They have ninjas and everything.

http://www.etaglive.com/Attachments/9/f/2/or_9f2f3ab1-039f-4ed8-8467-87ff89bec525.jpg

Please keep a look out for their mum, I was looking after my friends 3 cats last summer when they went on holiday, one was expecting and I was popping round twice a day to feed etc
    Mum to be went missing on day two and I spent the next 10 days searching high and low for her, made posters, contacted vets etc etc but she had been seen coming back by another neighbour for food, I just couldn't find her.

She had decided to go off and have her kittens in a neighbours unused shed/greenhouse, I only found them by staying very very late one night at my friends and following her, one of the kittens had died but the others were fine. So at some point the mother has decided your garage safe, gone off for food and now they will be gone :-(

My cat also died in January and my gf and I both really want a kitten

rwm24;6028153

My cat also died in January and my gf and I both really want a kitten

sorry to hear that dont know what i would do if anything happened to my two

You have to be a bit careful, don't know if the mother cat is with the kitens, but if you mess them about she could scatter the kitten's, meaning she will take them one by one and put them somewhere else not nesseraly safe places! and not nessesarly together! not really sure what you should do! maybe rspca or something simlar. good luck. Im a sucker for Kittens! Can I have the ginger one!

Original Poster

cats mother is still around.
    kittens free to a good home..
    I'm in south yorkshire but like i said i don't know if there ready to be disturbed..

my cat was from cats protection league and came neautered ..pretty good idea then they don't get pregnant and end up in people garages...

adp;6028374

You have to be a bit careful, don't know if the mother cat is with the … You have to be a bit careful, don't know if the mother cat is with the kitens, but if you mess them about she could scatter the kitten's, meaning she will take them one by one and put them somewhere else not nesseraly safe places! and not nessesarly together! not really sure what you should do! maybe rspca or something simlar. good luck. Im a sucker for Kittens! Can I have the ginger one!

i just got a ginger one annie

What colours are they?

bellows;6028389

i just got a ginger one annie

Awwweee:)

Original Poster

black and white
    theres a hole in one side that backs up to the neighbours garage and i didn't get round to sorting it..i don't go in that often just to get the mower out and occasionally kids toys

Take some pictures =] I might be able to sweet talk the landlord!

Black and white, still really sweet, I bet!

adp;6028406

Awwweee:)

have a look at my thread for pics of her shes so lovely
    hotukdeals.com/for…030

Please don't disturb them yet - they might not be old enough to leave their mum. Wonder who the mum belongs to........ Might be worth putting a notice in local shop/post office with a description of the Mum. Maybe the owner really wants her and kittens.

Susannah;6028559

Please don't disturb them yet - they might not be old enough to leave … Please don't disturb them yet - they might not be old enough to leave their mum. Wonder who the mum belongs to........ Might be worth putting a notice in local shop/post office with a description of the Mum. Maybe the owner really wants her and kittens.

:thumbsup:

bellows;6028479

have a look at my thread for pics of her shes so … have a look at my thread for pics of her shes so lovelyhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457030

OMG!:) She's a real cutie, lucky you:)

adp;6028605

OMG!:) She's a real cutie, lucky you:)

ty :-D

we once found a litter of kittens in my mates garage during band - practice... they were in the bass drum no-less! we couldn't beleive our eyes, as we'd been at it for a good half hour or so before we even noticed them, headache or what? he lived on a farm though so had loads of cats around the place, so we just left them in the garage.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …249824
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714125
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31409
      4. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE32

See more discussions