Groups

FOUND IT - need help in finding a music video.... :(

i remember what the video is of because it was so unique, but thats it!

its basicaaly about fridays how everyone gets up, goes toilet, has shower, eat breakfast then goes works has dinner. after that back to work. ect

then at the end you have a map of the uk and beer glasses all over it, but i cant find this video anywhere now

if anyone thinks they know the song i would LOVE to see this video again as its epic! lol

7 Comments

Do u have any lyrics or a time when it was released and the type of music?

Original Poster

i don't believe there was any lyrics, i seen it about mid 2008 music type dance/techno maybe but not sure tbh

I can't wait for the weekend to begin -Michael Gray................just a wild guess

Original Poster

queenlush;8317013

I can't wait for the weekend to begin -Michael Gray................just a … I can't wait for the weekend to begin -Michael Gray................just a wild guess

great song but not that this song wasnt very mainstream but when into really detail about thing, like how the computer where in a network and stuff hard to explain it but a really epic video. :thinking: it was done in animation if that helps anyone

crse2008;8317068

great song but not that this song wasnt very mainstream but when into … great song but not that this song wasnt very mainstream but when into really detail about thing, like how the computer where in a network and stuff hard to explain it but a really epic video. :thinking: it was done in animation if that helps anyone

I spent about 5 years trying to find out the name and artist of a song once lol

Original Poster

queenlush;8317129

I spent about 5 years trying to find out the name and artist of a song … I spent about 5 years trying to find out the name and artist of a song once lol

yeh ive been after this song for a while now, but i hunted it down thanks for taking out some time to help me find it =D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house33
      2. Apple Watch S1 Black Friday 2016 UK Deals11
      3. dishwasher mistake913
      4. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch45

See more discussions