Found Some Kinky Items In The Closet, Are They Yours?

Found 23rd Jan 2009
I got the shock of my life when I was searching for something in the closet.

I pulled out a bag I'd never seen before.

Inside their was

1. Durex play gel ( Used )
2. Think of American Pie, A similar sort item as the pie only plastic and rubber I assume.
3. Some kinky women's underwear

Luckily I didn't handle them...!!! and I don't know the previous tenant's.

You found any bizarre items in your closet?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

ye... a dead body

Banned

my dad took over a shop in walsall years back, found a gas fireplace thing in a box upstairs, pulled it out and found the cast iron control guard had a Swastika stamped on it

took it to an antiques bloke apparently during the war some companies manufactured them on the sly just in case they took over

ODB_69;4163407

my dad took over a shop in walsall years back, found a gas fireplace … my dad took over a shop in walsall years back, found a gas fireplace thing in a box upstairs, pulled it out and found the cast iron control guard had a Swastika stamped on ittook it to an antiques bloke apparently during the war some companies manufactured them on the sly just in case they took over

:o:o:o

I'm still in the closet, I'll have a look around and bring out what I find, if and when I decide to come out :whistling:

uk.youtube.com/wat…2D4

jellybaby22;4163438

I have lots of kinky things in my closet.......

:o:o:olol

You would never believe what I have in mine atm!!!!!!!!! ;-)

jellybaby22;4163438

I have lots of kinky things in my closet.......

Mine are in my drawers....

jellybaby22;4163483

:lol: I keep one thing in my drawer..easier to get too...but everything … :lol: I keep one thing in my drawer..easier to get too...but everything else has to go in the closet.......:oops:

Well im lucky, my drawer is one that goes under the bed easy access at all time.... :oops:

in my closet there are 200 american dwarves asking why I've been calling it a wardrobe for all these years.

Sure you weren't in Ronaldo's house. ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text