Groups

Found the culprit!!

Remember someone on here complaining about the person posting all the deals on MSE/Money Saving Expert, and here they are:

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…626

Named and Shamed!

4 Comments

But we get some deals from Moneysavingexpert so it works both ways...

It's the way the internet works these days :thumbsup:

pet3r

Remember someone on here complaining about the person posting all the … Remember someone on here complaining about the person posting all the deals on MSE/Money Saving Expert, and here they are:]http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=329626Named and Shamed!

I think its perfectly OK to post at MSE as many deals are also copied here. The main aim is to save money & find cheap cheap stuff and every effort everywhere by everyone helps :santa:

Yep, we're all in the same boat at the end of the day.

edi

I think its perfectly OK to post at MSE as many deals are also copied … I think its perfectly OK to post at MSE as many deals are also copied here. The main aim is to save money & find cheap cheap stuff and every effort everywhere by everyone helps :santa:

lol yeh, i just read about bargain spy...didn't know about that before!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions