found these today on my sons trampoline, any ideas?

Found thsee today on the posts of my sons trampoline. It's been up for 2 years and no cats around really. So just putting the question out to see if anyone knows what it would be

29 Comments

pic might help.

Original Poster

How can I attach the picture?

imgur.com/upload then post it here
Edited by: "taiko" 30th Oct 2016

The fox's have destroyed our incl the netting around the enclosure.

Original Poster

http://i.imgur.com/2bOAaMX.jpg
Edited by moderator: "Oct 30, 2016 15:53" 30th Oct 2016

Original Poster

sparkler2016

The fox's have destroyed our incl the netting around the enclosure.

Could be foxes, find a lot of poo in our garden.

Original Poster

taiko

http://imgur.com/upload then post it here

Than you

Cats or foxes

Werewolves.

Original Poster

Just shocked me, didn't think animals would get up there, because they wouldn't like the materials

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Werewolves.

I did initially think this ........ especially as it's nearly halloween!!!

Mine is exactly the same, and plenty cats around here so most likely cats, but foxes are a good shout, although I would wonder what the foxes would be climbing a trampoline for...

Original Poster

GrantG182

Mine is exactly the same, and plenty cats around here so most likely … Mine is exactly the same, and plenty cats around here so most likely cats, but foxes are a good shout, although I would wonder what the foxes would be climbing a trampoline for...

Most likely a cat then. It's on 2 out of the 3 posts. Strange

Playing at trampolining?!? oO

GrantG182

Mine is exactly the same, and plenty cats around here so most likely … Mine is exactly the same, and plenty cats around here so most likely cats, but foxes are a good shout, although I would wonder what the foxes would be climbing a trampoline for...

Original Poster

Splodger101

X) I did actually Google it first and found a video of foxes bouncing on a trampoling! Guess they just want to have fun like the rest of us!

Splodger101

I guess it's possible, with recent developments of more foxes living in urban areas than in the countryside. Maybe Zoo (tv series) is actually a thing.

I've watched our cat do it and also followed up with a bucket of water! Literally on the day I finished putting the trampoline together the cat destroyed one of the posts. I actually cut a lemon in half and rubbed the posts and they stopped clawing at the posts for a month or so...

clowns

Original Poster

Ok so now maybe a little blonde moment question.......... would you replace with new foam as a safety precaution?

Yes... to blonde, no to replace...just wrap some duck tape around it (the trampoline legs)

welshgirl1983

Ok so now maybe a little blonde moment question.......... would you … Ok so now maybe a little blonde moment question.......... would you replace with new foam as a safety precaution?

Original Poster

Haha!! Thank you!!

Could be birds pecking at it.

Splodger101

Yes... to blonde, no to replace...just wrap some duck tape around it (the … Yes... to blonde, no to replace...just wrap some duck tape around it (the trampoline legs)

yes replace if you want it to look decent and not awful with tape on..foam isn't expensive

Original Poster

dataload

yes replace if you want it to look decent and not awful with tape … yes replace if you want it to look decent and not awful with tape on..foam isn't expensive

Was thinking less about the look and more about the damage to my kids brain if he bounces into it, as I'm guessing the safety percentage has decreased because the foam is damaged

Get a camera and see friend

Original Poster

aleemiqbal3152

Get a camera and see friend

I did get 23 "friendly" comments. Thanks!!

Squirrels?

You could put some hazard tape around the foam to protect them and deter the cats from damaging them anymore.
screwfix.com/p/h…844
http://www.all-tapes.com/site-assets/products/yellow--black-hazard-tape-nfLauRIFw41466589159.jpg
Edited by: "DAMNOME" 30th Oct 2016

Squirrels destroy the net on ours so sure they may be capable of that too!

I would put new foam on the damaged posts and add a sign telling them that climbing is forbidden.

if you think that is odd then you haven't seen the sign on the Norfolk Broads saying 'no ducklings beyond this point'. it's on a post sticking out of the water.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender12
    2. Iptv55
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57
    4. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com67

See more discussions