Groups

Found This Amusing!

hehe... goto this site, saw it advertised on tv and it really made me laugh,

comparethemeerkat.com/

10 Comments

very odd considering its advertised on TV

Likes to get fur wet. Scubakat can hold breath for over nine minute and knows way round an underwater ocean liner. Hunts sea-snakes with harpoon gun.

This meerkat enjoys story-speaking of London taxi man particularly the one about when he had whole cast of 'Kats' in the back of his cab. It was filthy afterwards.

LOLOL

lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

see... hehe great huh!

Very amusing!!

Soooooooo cute!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/HUKD%20general/meerkatcomparison.jpg

My selection!!

Good bit of marketing this from comparethemarket, would have only cost them the domain name and quick website but will get loads of PR back from it.

Lol - I did exactly the same thing when I saw the advert - what is the betting they get more hits on the meerkat site than on their geniune site?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285990
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2659
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846322
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1841

See more discussions