Found this last night COCA COLA Song from the 1980's (Full Version)

Found 19th Dec 2014
I search for 80's songs but didn't see this one. I remember it being a teenager but can't believe I never found it until now. .

7 Comments

Nothing like a corporate little sing along to make you feel all Christmassy, Thanks Coca Cola without you we wouldn't have a Christmas X)

EDIT I am a Pepsi man obvioulsy

Original Poster

Graham1979

Nothing like a corporate little sing along to make you feel all … Nothing like a corporate little sing along to make you feel all Christmassy, Thanks Coca Cola without you we wouldn't have a Christmas X)

I don't know if this particular song has anything to do with Christmas. BTW the Coca Cola (Holidays Are Coming) truck was in town on Wednesday, you should have seen the people waiting to have their picture taken with their kids. The line was way up the street!

FoX5

I don't know if this particular song has anything to do with Christmas. … I don't know if this particular song has anything to do with Christmas. BTW the Coca Cola (Holidays Are Coming) truck was in town on Wednesday, you should have seen the people waiting to have their picture taken with their kids. The line was way up the street!

Last year the advert truck for Coca Cola visited my area and caused traffic mayhem, like serious traffic jams lasting hours. All for a free can of coke, nothing like selling your kids soul to make you feel happy for Christmas. An evil and twisted company employing children to pick beans for their products that have rotten the teeth and guts of children (and adults) for years! I would not be paid to visit the advert truck.

As we know Pepsi would never employ or exploit children oO

Original Poster

Graham1979

Last year the advert truck for Coca Cola visited my area and caused … Last year the advert truck for Coca Cola visited my area and caused traffic mayhem, like serious traffic jams lasting hours. All for a free can of coke, nothing like selling your kids soul to make you feel happy for Christmas. An evil and twisted company employing children to pick beans for their products that have rotten the teeth and guts of children (and adults) for years! I would not be paid to visit the advert truck.As we know Pepsi would never employ or exploit children oO

Funny but I actualy like a coke. I probably drink no more than 2 a year but when I do drink it its a nice. X) I don't know anything about child exploitation and if what you're saying is right it saddens me. I think (and I'm being charitable here) the conditions in other countries are not really how the corporations would like, people believe they're evil, I don't think they are beacause they're human beings too. The problem is they turn a blind eye. If they stop doing that it will be a good start.
Edited by: "FoX5" 20th Dec 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions