Four new games enhanced for Xbox One X

Found 27th Feb
The Xbox One enhancement list has been boosted by the value of four today as new titles have been announced with an updated patch.

2901175.jpg
Xbox 360 games that are enhanced for Xbox One X run at a higher resolution and 9X the original pixel count on Xbox One X. The power of Xbox One X enables the Xbox 360 emulator to showcase the very best version of the game possible with the existing assets—all without touching the game code. Today’s additions join the seven previously released Enhanced Xbox 360 titles like Halo 3, Skate 3, and Gears of War 3 for a total of 11 Xbox One X Enhanced Xbox 360 games.

Here is the full list of Xbox 360 games that are in the Xbox One X Enhanced catalog:

Assassin’s Creed, Crackdown, Fable Anniversary, Fallout 3, Forza Horizon, Gears of War 3, Halo 3, Mirror’s Edge, Oblivion, Skate 3 and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Community Updates
MiscGaming
7 Comments
We’re also excited to release a new graphics setting for enhanced Xbox 360 titles on Xbox One X to give you more control over your gaming experience.

When you play Enhanced Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X, you can now choose how to experience them—with enhanced graphics or in their original form. Enhanced graphics will be turned on by default, running your game with higher resolution, 9X the pixel count, increased texture details and antialiasing, allowing you to enjoy greater visual clarity than ever before. If you turn off the Graphics setting, the graphics will be comparable to the experience on Xbox One or Xbox One S. Here’s how to access the setting. Note, once you change the setting, you’ll need to restart the game:

Press “View” and “Menu” buttons on the controller to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
Navigate to “Settings” blade
Select “Xbox One X Settings”

33341664-5p7mD.jpg
Select to optimize for “Graphics” or “Performance”

33341664-oJR6D.jpg
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 27th Feb
Buzz can you delete my post as didn’t notice yours, cheers mate
I just brought a new sealed copy of CRackdown from eBay £2.99 posted cheers then
sasultrasonic5 m ago

I just brought a new sealed copy of CRackdown from eBay £2.99 posted I just brought a new sealed copy of CRackdown from eBay £2.99 posted cheers then

I was literally just looking for one. £2.98, is that what you paid?
Awesome. Thanks buzz going to pick up the witcher.
BuzzDuraband33 m ago

I was literally just looking for one. £2.98, is that what you paid?

Yeah , there’s a guy selling sealed ones on eBay free 48 hour postage did you find it?
sasultrasonic1 m ago

Yeah , there’s a guy selling sealed ones on eBay free 48 hour postage : …Yeah , there’s a guy selling sealed ones on eBay free 48 hour postage did you find it?

Yeah mate, popped it up. I went straight to Argos eBay, but then remembered theirs is Crackdown 2 they have brand new for £3.99
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants