Four new menu items arrive at McDonalds

Posted 25th Sep
Not one for the golden arches, but these new menu items look unreal!

3299778-d7PbG.jpg(via The Sun)

First up? My favourite.

The French Stack with garlic mayo
McDonald's new French stack costs £4.69

• Burger cost - £4.69
  • Calories - 714
  • Make it a meal - £6.19
  • Ingredients - two beef patties, creamy garlic mayo, garlic bun, Emmental cheese slice, Streaky Bacon, lettuce and onion
  • Available - September 25 to October 8

The Indian Chicken in a garlic naan
Crispy chicken in a garlic naan, all for £4.69

• Burger cost - £4.69
  • Calories - 590
  • Make it a meal - £6.31
  • Ingredients - two pieces of crispy chicken, garlic naan, carrot and red onion relish, garlic mayo, Emmental cheese slice, cucumber, lettuce and red onion
  • Available - September 25 to October 22

Cheese and herb meltsThese scrummy cheese and herb melts come with a rich tomato dip
  • Side cost (five pieces) - £1.79
  • Calories - 239
  • Sharebox cost (15 pieces) - £4.79
  • Sharebox calories - £717
  • Ingredients - Emmental and mozzarella core in a rosemary crunchy coating, served with a rich tomato dip
  • Available - September 25 to November 5

Salted caramel Galaxy McFlurryThe new salted caramel Galaxy McFlurry is limited edition for just eight weeks
  • Large cost - £1.39
  • Calories - 364
  • Mini cost - 99p
  • Mini calories - 140
  • Ingredients - ice cream, Galaxy salted caramel sauce, Galaxy chocolate drops
  • Available - September 25 to November 19
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

11 Comments
One day us Celiac Disease suffers can enjoy fast food.

But hell you can hardly find a Tesco that does a gluten-free sandwich let alone a fast-food chain.

One can only dream but until then, we can drool about thinking of this kryptonite
darthbacca3725/09/2019 12:49

One day us Celiac Disease suffers can enjoy fast food.But hell you can …One day us Celiac Disease suffers can enjoy fast food.But hell you can hardly find a Tesco that does a gluten-free sandwich let alone a fast-food chain.One can only dream but until then, we can drool about thinking of this kryptonite

My wife takes her own gluten free roll into McDonald’s and they make what ever it is she wants. She does this with most restaurants now(y)
Scotland131425/09/2019 13:30

My wife takes her own gluten free roll into McDonald’s and they make what e …My wife takes her own gluten free roll into McDonald’s and they make what ever it is she wants. She does this with most restaurants now(y)

Do they guarantee it wont be contaminated? For instance, one place we went to was doing gluten free burgers, they had gluten free rolls but cut them with a same knife that they used for the normal rolls, same with salad, very easy to cross contaminate
Given the wrap of the day is £1.99 and contails two chicken selects, these limited time chicken burgers made with chicken selects and costing £4.69 feel like a rip-off. They should be using the Chicken Legend full size burger fillet.
frakison25/09/2019 13:59

Do they guarantee it wont be contaminated? For instance, one place we went …Do they guarantee it wont be contaminated? For instance, one place we went to was doing gluten free burgers, they had gluten free rolls but cut them with a same knife that they used for the normal rolls, same with salad, very easy to cross contaminate

Using a knife on her rolls has never affected her she’s never had any bother
Scotland131425/09/2019 17:54

Using a knife on her rolls has never affected her she’s never had any b …Using a knife on her rolls has never affected her she’s never had any bother

Any contamination for anyone who genuinely suffers with severe coeliac disease can cause an adverse reaction, your wife is clearly not a severe case, she lucky
Typical flurry machine down @ my local. (App check) Seems to be a regular occurrence! (Not just at local)
These are terrifyingly tempting.. But McDonald's food never looks like the pics.
frakison25/09/2019 18:05

Any contamination for anyone who genuinely suffers with severe coeliac …Any contamination for anyone who genuinely suffers with severe coeliac disease can cause an adverse reaction, your wife is clearly not a severe case, she lucky

wow yeah V Lucky! I get pretty damn ill even from cross contamination :/
darthbacca3725/09/2019 22:46

wow yeah V Lucky! I get pretty damn ill even from cross contamination :/

It’s a horrible condition not made easier by the craze diet a bit back, I’ve lost count of the times people have said stuff like “get it down you, it’s only a one off”
davewave25/09/2019 20:10

These are terrifyingly tempting.. But McDonald's food never looks like the …These are terrifyingly tempting.. But McDonald's food never looks like the pics.

The thing is, they know it, we know it, but we still buy it We need to be more like Michael Douglas’ character in Falling Down
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants