Groups
    EXPIRED

Four New Tyres

I'd really appreciate any advice regarding the purchase of new tyres for my car.
    I need four 175/65 R14, but am confused by the Kwik Fit/ATS sales pitch.
    Who does the best deal?

Cheers

14 Comments

Dude, go to [url]www.blackcircles.com[/url] you will save a fortune rather than going to Kwik-Fit....:)

try ]http//ww….uk

they have a lot of places across the UK and are usually pretty decent value.

Depending on the speed rating of the tyre you need you could get each one fitted for under £33

Kwick fit I wouldn't give them the time of day. My advise find a independent tyre & exhaust centre you'll get a better deal.

renown;6346454

Kwick fit I wouldn't give them the time of day. My advise find a … Kwick fit I wouldn't give them the time of day. My advise find a independent tyre & exhaust centre you'll get a better deal.

+1million never go with the big guns they rely on people believing their adverts youl save a small fortune going elsewhere

viking.co.uk/

are quite big and offer good value on tyres exausts and batteries compared to the big 2 and youl find they deliver to alot independant fitters

I usually go to performance tyres they are well priced, however though I think they are just in the Glasgow area

achapman;6346962

I usually go to performance tyres they are well priced, however though I … I usually go to performance tyres they are well priced, however though I think they are just in the Glasgow area

that the 1 in carmunnock

[url]www.valuetyres.co.uk[/url] have bought a few tyres at excellent prices

adanac1970;6347173

[url]www.valuetyres.co.uk[/url] have bought a few tyres at excellent … [url]www.valuetyres.co.uk[/url] have bought a few tyres at excellent prices

Glad you agree with me!

Check out CostCo. Maybe worth the £30 joining fee. It was for me.

where abouts are you based mate?

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;6354874

where abouts are you based mate?

Bristol

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6346516

]Tyreshopper

+1, they are excellent, deal through Nationwide Tyres :thumbsup:

jamstaruk1972;6346994

that the 1 in carmunnock

yup, they have another 2 shops aswell
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767106
      4. word association Game73744435

See more discussions