Groups

fox,s biscuits

does any one know why they have a panda advertising fox,s biscuits seems very strange

9 Comments

fwoxes bwiscuits ?? :lol:

cos pandas are awesome

/thread

On May 28 2008 Fox's Biscuits launched a TV ad campaign and a £5 million marketing campaign centred on "Vinnie",

A "danda" - a cross between a dog and a panda - meant to be Fox's "number one fan" who had travelled across the Atlantic to make sure everybody knew who makes his favourite biscuits.

The idea of Vinnie was developed with the animation team behind Disney's The Chronicles of Narnia and Mother (ad agency) London.

Not as bad an the evil polar bear in the freezer advertising Birdseye.

Vinnie will get you for questioning why he's advertising his favourite bisqwits.

Original Poster

robjamuk;8963955

On May 28 2008 Fox's Biscuits launched a TV ad campaign and a £5 million … On May 28 2008 Fox's Biscuits launched a TV ad campaign and a £5 million marketing campaign centred on "Vinnie", A "danda" - a cross between a dog and a panda - meant to be Fox's "number one fan" who had travelled across the Atlantic to make sure everybody knew who makes his favourite biscuits.The idea of Vinnie was developed with the animation team behind Disney's The Chronicles of Narnia and Mother (ad agency) London.

thanks for the explanation dont think everyone knows that

teaonshirt;8964069

thanks for the explanation dont think everyone knows that

I'm quite surprised that any one at all would know that.:-D

I think that a fox would have been a better choice.:)

sickly sweet;8963983

Not as bad an the evil polar bear in the freezer advertising Birdseye.

Agreed i can't stand that advert.Do not get point in it at all.

Gangsta teddies threatening us in most adverts. I feel too scared to go near a Travelodge now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361208
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1523
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions