foxy.co.uk anygood?

Planing on doing xmas shopping in the next few days, and seen a few cheap dvds on there. Are they any good, or not worth the hassle? :-D

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

I hear Foxy are pretty good based on other HUKD members experience. I personally haven't used them yet but they've definitely gone more high profile in the last couple of months.

I've only used them once but they seemed pretty good.

Seem to be ok for me

See the voucher section

They've been very good of late.

One member here was going to be charged a customs charge (Foxy are jersey based) and foxy refunded this sum to the customer. That was good

Original Poster

emmajk42

They've been very good of late. One member here was going to be charged a … They've been very good of late. One member here was going to be charged a customs charge (Foxy are jersey based) and foxy refunded this sum to the customer. That was good

Ain't customs charge anything over £17? Ive just ordered a load of stuff for £19 How do you get charged from customs? does the postman ask for it or something? Or do you get a bill in? Never had it before :thinking:

I'm not sure as I've never had it done, but the parcel is held at the post office, with an outstanding bill on it I think. And they won't give it to you until it's been paid.

Someone in the forum was charged a Customs fee, but I believe Foxy sorted it out with the buyer.

It would be useful to know if this is their policy should anyone else have the same problem.

Thanks Emma. That's the one I meant...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions