Groups

Foxy.co.uk contact details?

I placed an order which was cancelled, however they took payment from my card and said it had been refunded on the 14th, it has not shown on my card yet.

I have tried to use the contact form online, but when i try to enter it it says "error please contact as to inform us of the error you have found", which is a little irratating as it sends you round to the contcat form, which you guessed it, says "error please contact as to inform us of the error you have found"

I cant find a telephone number and i dont really want to write a letter.

8 Comments

I have just tried the contact form and it seems to be working. If it's a prob with your computer, I could write it for you if you like?

Oh my goodness - I could have written this message myself! I have emailed them and tried to phone but no response! Did you have any luck with getting a refund from them in the end? I only realised a few days ago that I'd never got the refund from them.

I had a problem with Foxy a while ago so the following may or may not help.

Firstly Foxy emails had a bad habit of ending up in the spam folder. That's ok but if like me you use outlook express to get your emails I was never getting them. I am with talktalk and only found out by accident that foxy emails were being stored in online webmail and never getting through.

Secondly the guy that solved all my problems was a John Anderson and his email was [email protected].

There is also a contact name and address here:
    Marcus Quinn
    Foxy Limited.
    91 to 93 Great Union Road,
    St Helier,
    Jersey.
    Channel Islands.

And lastly here is a contact phone number (0)1534 888011

Ok guys , hope that helps.

Thanks for your help. I did actually email the [email protected] address and tried the phone number you suggested but it went through to answerphone - will try again.

fruityloops;1412313

Thanks for your help. I did actually email the [email protected] address and tried … Thanks for your help. I did actually email the [email protected] address and tried the phone number you suggested but it went through to answerphone - will try again.

Try putting "Att. of John Anderson" in the subject line.
    Might work.

Brilliant - will do that. Annoying how they take your order and your money and then you end up having to hound them for it back - lucky I noticed as I had so much going out before Christmas you kind of forget what you've ordered and received, etc.

Money first, Customers second.

Very true - although this is stealing surely?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?11

See more discussions