Groups

Fractured Collar Bone (fractured Clavicle) - Who's missing from HUKD's this week?

OK so who among you knows who's been missing for the last few days on here...
    A few clues

1. Fractured collar bone
    2. Male
    3. Got a foot stuck under the dining room table glass in hand

My sympathy goes out to him ...

23 Comments

W1 lol

Original Poster

choc1969;3464327

W1 lol

OMG Bless him:?

Oooh nasty! My eldest had a fractured collar bone, nasty injury caused by my giving birth to him when he was far too big to come out of 'that place'!!!!

bankofmumndad;3464355

Oooh nasty! My eldest had a fractured collar bone, nasty injury caused … Oooh nasty! My eldest had a fractured collar bone, nasty injury caused by my giving birth to him when he was far too big to come out of 'that place'!!!!

i nearly threw up looool!

hope it mends quickly want1

Not too much sympathy.....he still b*ggered off to Barcelona

choc1969;3464434

Can't say as I blame him for that! Lets hope it heals quickly :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;3464327

W1 lol

choc1969;3464434

This was supposed to go on for more than one post Choc .. you have totally spoiled the thread .. Very disappointed in you ...
    and yes he's he's probably got a glass in one hand and a **** in the other ... but he's still in pain ...

GoDutchGo;3464535

This was supposed to go on for more than one post Choc .. you have … This was supposed to go on for more than one post Choc .. you have totally spoiled the thread .. Very disappointed in you ...and yes he's he's probably got a glass in one hand and a **** in the other ... but he's still in pain ...

Sorry hun....:oops: just my jealousy got the better of me :whistling:

Original Poster

choc1969;3464544

mmmmm You and me both .. I knew I should have posted this last night before he told anyone..

Well Here's to you WantONE Suffer in silence and may the screams be of pleasure .... :thumbsup:

GoDutchGo;3464557

mmmmm You and me both .. I knew I should have posted this last night … mmmmm You and me both .. I knew I should have posted this last night before he told anyone..Well Here's to you WantONE Suffer in silence and may the screams be of pleasure .... :thumbsup:

:w00t:

Original Poster

[SIZE=4]Heres to wishing you a speedy recovery mate :thumbsup:and I guess with a month off you'll be able to get all those Christmas parties under your belt and up your post count before you go back to work ... ;-)[/SIZE]

Cor, so much for the sympathy!!!

:thumbsup:

I am not even gone yet!

:-D

Thanks for all your thoughts! And thanks to Mr Go for making sure every one knows about my (errr, stupidity, silliness, bad luck . . . ) affliction!

Thanks all for your kind words, apart from StarSparkle! Recognise the name!!!

:w00t:

Jokin' :roll:

GoDutchGo;3465769

[SIZE=4]Heres to wishing you a speedy recovery mate :thumbsup:and I … [SIZE=4]Heres to wishing you a speedy recovery mate :thumbsup:and I guess with a month off you'll be able to get all those Christmas parties under your belt and up your post count before you go back to work ... ;-)[/SIZE]

Month off!! Where'd you get that one, back to work the next day!!!

4 days in Barca to look forward to tho' starting tomorrow!!!!

:-D

choc1969;3464327

W1 lol

choc1969;3464434

choc1969;3464544

Blub, blub, blub!

So, you never told me which present you wanted me to bring back!!!

:whistling:

bankofmumndad;3464355

Oooh nasty! My eldest had a fractured collar bone, nasty injury caused … Oooh nasty! My eldest had a fractured collar bone, nasty injury caused by my giving birth to him when he was far too big to come out of 'that place'!!!!

acecatcher3;3464419

i nearly threw up looool!hope it mends quickly want1

bankofmumndad;3464443

Can't say as I blame him for that! Lets hope it heals quickly :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3464836

OMG Wantone?! Don't know the peep too well, but have been on here enough … OMG Wantone?! Don't know the peep too well, but have been on here enough to recognise the name, hope he's ok:thumbsup:

THANKS TO THE NICE PEOPLE TO POST HERE!!!!

(And Mr Go for sharing my pain!! :whistling:)

Thought you'd gone today hun :oops:

I am sympathetic..........;-)

As for a pressie, bring back some sun :w00t:

choc1969;3466531

Thought you'd gone today hun :oops:I am sympathetic..........;-)As for a … Thought you'd gone today hun :oops:I am sympathetic..........;-)As for a pressie, bring back some sun :w00t:

Flying of tomorrow! Glad you're still about! Hows you been?

I Don't Know Anything About Anyone On Here, No One Talks To Me :cry:

Hope you're on the mend soon x

Back from Barca!

Got bad news for TD!!!

Everyone OK?

WantOne;3509773

Back from Barca!Got bad news for TD!!!Everyone OK?

helllllooooooo, hes in the pub :roll:

Oh I missed this in my absence - hope you are ok Want1

bitseylango;3509788

helllllooooooo, hes in the pub :roll:

I know!

Have you subscribed to every thread on here?
    :whistling:

Nice to see you again, missed "this place"

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions