Groups

Fractured my hand last night...

Slipped on a wet floor at work... broken one of the bones...

Feeling sorry for myself - typing with one finger sucks!

25 Comments

Ouch................. You poor thing x

Banned

compo claim

Where there's a blame theres a claim..

HAD an accident at work.................

That's why they have those warning bollard thingies! If they didn't - sue them.

Seriously, I hope it gets better soon and doesn't hurt too much.

t0mm;6418472

damn you :x
    was just about to put that :-(

TomWilkoLFC;6418483

damn you :x :pwas just about to put that :-(

quick! put it anyway!

t0mm;6418472

+1

poor u,

Oh BTW, don't sue if you're the H & S rep!!:w00t:

karma is a bitch

Ouch,left or right? take care:)

Original Poster

It wasn't my fault- colleague mopped the office floor without saying anything... slipped and landed badly...

Bored already... how do the unemployed do it?

Friend works at A&E - had a sneeky look at the XRAY and "Where there's a blame..." was the first thing he said!

Has anyone been through a claim before? Is it difficult? Work is Domino's Pizza so they should be properly insured etc..

Original Poster

akme;6418554

karma is a bitch

Like I've said before - EVIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL!

:P

Original Poster

mikebike;6418947

Ouch,left or right? take care:)

right- the important one!

[email protected];6418967

right- the important one!

Not good you are going to become a Daytime Tv Junkie!!!!:)

[email protected];6418953

It wasn't my fault- colleague mopped the office floor without saying … It wasn't my fault- colleague mopped the office floor without saying anything... slipped and landed badly...Bored already... how do the unemployed do it?Friend works at A&E - had a sneeky look at the XRAY and "Where there's a blame..." was the first thing he said! Has anyone been through a claim before? Is it difficult? Work is Domino's Pizza so they should be properly insured etc..

Well the accident has to be investigated as you have broken bones and is reportable to the HSE under RIDDOR regulations. That should help with compensation
    hse.gov.uk/rid…htm

Claim, compensation or not, you must make sure there is an entry in the accident book. This is something that would be refered to in the future. If its not in the accident book it could be said that it did not happen at work. If it has not already been entered ring your work and inform person who looks after it that you want to make an entry.
    Hope the pain is bearable

go on... who did you punch?

My ex-husband broke his hand once when we were arguing and he turned to the side and punched the wall... pushed three of his fingers up into his palm.... lol

Funnily enough he never did it again

ClarityofMind;6419304

go on... who did you punch? :)My ex-husband broke his hand once when we … go on... who did you punch? :)My ex-husband broke his hand once when we were arguing and he turned to the side and punched the wall... pushed three of his fingers up into his palm.... lolFunnily enough he never did it again

That's how I broke my hand last year too. :giggle:

I feel for the OP, as no one realises how difficult it is to live with a broken hand until you experience it yourself. :oops:

realfriendlyman;6419778

That's how I broke my hand last year too. :giggle:I feel for the OP, as … That's how I broke my hand last year too. :giggle:I feel for the OP, as no one realises how difficult it is to live with a broken hand until you experience it yourself. :oops:

Pah. You punch anything hun :):roll:

ClarityofMind;6429488

Pah. You punch anything hun :):roll:

Not really....my boxing days are over. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6419778

I feel for the OP, as no one realises how difficult it is to live with a … I feel for the OP, as no one realises how difficult it is to live with a broken hand until you experience it yourself. :oops:

Sex life gets thrown out the window :whistling:

realfriendlyman;6429503

Not really....my boxing days are over. :giggle:

Whew. I was hiding under my desk xx

:oops:

Starr;6429509

Sex life gets thrown out the window :whistling:

Not in my experience.... lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764676
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302020
      3. Samsung Note 844
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1215

See more discussions