fragrance direct

paid for a boss giftset on 7th december still not arrived . avoid like the plaque , customer services couldnt careless

16 Comments

I havent used them but recently used company based in the US think they were called FragranceX - ordered on the Friday and couldnt believe that my parcel arrived on the wednesday! Much quicker than a lot of uk based companies

total opposite for me...ordered a few times now and always arrived quickly and well packaged(normal postage option)
went for the next day delivery this week and when it arrived 1 day late customer service were really good and gave me a full postage refund immediately..

shaneomac;7277484

total opposite for me...ordered a few times now and always arrived … total opposite for me...ordered a few times now and always arrived quickly and well packaged(normal postage option)went for the next day delivery this week and when it arrived 1 day late customer service were really good and gave me a full postage refund immediately..

same here always good quick service

i ordered on Thursday i hope my stuff arrives as its for xmas

Had really quick delivery from them in the past, standard delivery and arrived next day!

bossyboots;7277461

I havent used them but recently used company based in the US think they … I havent used them but recently used company based in the US think they were called FragranceX - ordered on the Friday and couldnt believe that my parcel arrived on the wednesday! Much quicker than a lot of uk based companies

Me too, I haven't personally used Fragrance Direct as FragranceX were cheaper, even with shipping from the States (voucher code FREE gets you free worldwide delivery) and it arrived fairly promptly.

I have decided to use them for the first time, I ordered on thursday evening, so im hoping they come for xmas.

I ordered on Thursday and only just got a despatch email today !

deanos;7294476

I ordered on Thursday and only just got a despatch email today !

I havent even had one of those, its not looking good!

Ordered some items on Saturday, no dispatch confirmation yet.

abomination;7294642

Ordered some items on Saturday, no dispatch confirmation yet.

Looks like someones Christmas is ruined, eh abomination?:roll:

Ruined? If you say so.

abomination;7294667

Ruined? If you say so.

i do

My order has just arrived

deanos;7302484

My order has just arrived

Thats good news, hopefully mine will tomorrow then.

i'd only ever use extrascents.com for perfume/aftershave online.

Used them many times (3 times in the last few weeks, all basically came within a few days)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions