Fragrance Direct

There was a free delivery code last week and lots of people ordered stuff via deals posted,i was just wondering if everybody has had their stuff delivered from last week,i haven't,does it come via RM ?

7 Comments

I had all mine come within 2 days, and yes they do come for royal mail, as the postie was juggling the boxes

Yes mine arrived the following day via Royal Mail

Original Poster

Arghhhh i've NEVER had parcels go missing and this is the 2nd one in two weeks,i think they have taken on a light fingered person as a temp.

Mine arrived on Monday via royal mail hope your turns up soon

Banned

deb8z

Arghhhh i've NEVER had parcels go missing and this is the 2nd one in two … Arghhhh i've NEVER had parcels go missing and this is the 2nd one in two weeks,i think they have taken on a light fingered person as a temp.

Report them.

Original Poster

Five minutes on the phone to RM to even speak to somebody then they fob me off with the sorting office,she said ring them, and of course the usual guy in there said oh no,they won't be missing,he asked my address and said he didn't have anything for me,he never even went to check hmm

Original Poster

My sister lives near me and she hasn't got her order either and she ordered before me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17376131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763876
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963002
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214085

See more discussions