Fragrances that have surprised you?

Posted 15th Apr
What fragrances have you bought (probably taking a punt without trying first!) that you’ve been either pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised by?
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
I got some "premium" hand soap from lidl recently that smells a lot like pritt stick glue to me and I am not a fan of this frangrance while washign hands
My wife bought me invictus years ago and I had never smelt it but I love it
Scotland131415/04/2020 21:52

Sounds like she maybe knew you’d like it
Felicitous15/04/2020 21:41

I got some "premium" hand soap from lidl recently that smells a lot like …I got some "premium" hand soap from lidl recently that smells a lot like pritt stick glue to me and I am not a fan of this frangrance while washign hands

Something about childhood - nostalgia, perhaps? Can’t say as I’d have the same feelings for Copydex
Muc Off Chain lube
Parma violets, they just smell purple. Amazing
Tongy15/04/2020 22:00

Something about childhood - nostalgia, perhaps? Can’t say as I’d have the s …Something about childhood - nostalgia, perhaps? Can’t say as I’d have the same feelings for Copydex

just doesn't smell clean though smells like oh no i've got glue on my hands and need to keep washing
The smell of a 2 stroke engine thats just been started.
Paint , petrol , white correction ink
Kerosine. If only there was an edt
Scotland131415/04/2020 21:52

My girlfriend bought me the same one a couple of months ago, we both love it
Got Mount Blanc Presence in deal of the site for £8 prefer it to the dear stuff wife got me for Xmas.
eelvis16/04/2020 09:08

Got Mount Blanc Presence in deal of the site for £8 prefer it to the dear …Got Mount Blanc Presence in deal of the site for £8 prefer it to the dear stuff wife got me for Xmas.

I got this one too - it’s nice.
Kavos 1990 remember it too well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions