Groups

Frail Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins

Ailing snooker legend Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins looked a shadow of his former self as he attended a charity fund-raiser in his honour yesterday.

The 61-year-old, who won snooker's world title in 1972 and 1982, is has been been living on baby food after losing his teeth from radiotherapy while battling throat cancer.

Bloody hell, I didnt recognise him. sad times :o(

21 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/19/article-0-09A5A268000005DC-573_468x788.jpg

Banned

Why make a thread on this?

[size="7"]omg! :?[/size]

Original Poster

master_chief;8645657

why ? :thinking: because he is a snooker legend !

master_chief;8645657

Why make a thread on any thing?

The poor guy is a legend, only weeks to live as he is living on baby food.

Banned

master_chief;8645657

becuase its a forum where people talk about a lot of different subjects

master_chief;8645657

why does anyone make a thread about anything ]http//ww…RRM

Banned

master_chief;8645657

Totally agree. Shows no respect at all.

Banned

skusey;8645678

Why make a thread on any thing?The poor guy is a legend, only weeks to … Why make a thread on any thing?The poor guy is a legend, only weeks to live as he is living on baby food.

Bit pessimistic - you know who else lived on baby food?

RoboCop.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8645708

Bit pessimistic - you know who else lived on baby food?RoboCop.

ha ha ha brilliant

Original Poster

perhaps I should have posted this past the watershed, then at least some of you would be tucked up in bed & then the adults on here could have an intelligent conversation !!!!

Banned

richp;8645747

perhaps I should have posted this past the watershed, then at least some … perhaps I should have posted this past the watershed, then at least some of you would be in bed & then at least the adults on here could have an intelligent conversation !!!!

You posted it because it's shocking - the same reason the tabloids did. You want us to go 'eeww' like they did at the old freak shows.

He looks horrendous, he's going to die soon - what conversation did you want to have?

Banned

richp;8645747

perhaps I should have posted this past the watershed, then at least some … perhaps I should have posted this past the watershed, then at least some of you would be tucked up in bed & then the adults on here could have an intelligent conversation !!!!

what is intelligent about posting a nonsense thread showing someone with weeks to live? :thinking: The pic is totally unnecessary imho

Banned

csiman;8645767

what is intelligent about posting a nonsense thread showing someone with … what is intelligent about posting a nonsense thread showing someone with weeks to live? :thinking: The pic is totally unnecessary imho

so you dont agree in talking about anyone after they die then or is that ok ???

Banned

fragaliciousbob;8645786

so you dont agree in talking about anyone after they die then or is that … so you dont agree in talking about anyone after they die then or is that ok ???

Did I even hint at that lol?

Simply saying the thread is just to put that freak show picture out there (as FnF previously stated).

that is what happens though when you drink and smoke to excess...

real shame,a great entertainer in his time

FilthAndFurry;8645755

You posted it because it's shocking - the same reason the tabloids did. … You posted it because it's shocking - the same reason the tabloids did. You want us to go 'eeww' like they did at the old freak shows.He looks horrendous, he's going to die soon - what conversation did you want to have?

best. comment. ever.

Shame...80s icon....just say no kids

FilthAndFurry;8645708

Bit pessimistic - you know who else lived on baby food?RoboCop.

Did he?
    thrilling(this is reality, not fiction soapy)

so sad to see Alex like this.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription34
      2. Freesat - Dave1118
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?1017
      4. Car park fine UKPC1416

See more discussions