Expired

frames and engravings

7 replies
Found 15th Apr 2009
thanks for everyone who helped with getting the nonsense part of my mates present. now for the sensible one. need a decent frame and need it engraved.... whats the best place..preferably online....40quid is the budget... still got some rep for any help!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

what size?

Fhindes or H samual will do both, but you would be better off buying a nice silver frame from somewhere and getting it engraved at somewhere that does engraving! I did this and was ver pleased with the results

try [url]www.silvergroves.co.uk[/url], seem to have lots of frames and they engrave under your budget

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4929237

what size?

dunno....anything that looks like we give a crap about his witch of a fiance! haha

Sheep87;4929239

Fhindes or H samual will do both, but you would be better off buying a … Fhindes or H samual will do both, but you would be better off buying a nice silver frame from somewhere and getting it engraved at somewhere that does engraving! I did this and was ver pleased with the results

yeah thats true....but fact is im buying with 2 others..one is preggers and lives 3 hours away. the other is in london.... so one of us has to take charge... preggers isnt gonna do it as she works...i stay at home iwth kids and london friend just got made redundant...so shes wiped her hands clean.... london mate could possibly do it...but if i could get an online company that would do it all...then we can all agree to it online...makes it easier...but might have to do that if i cant find anywhere online x

magicbeans;4929283

dunno....anything that looks like we give a crap about his witch of a … dunno....anything that looks like we give a crap about his witch of a fiance! haha

:lol: **** the frame tell me more of the witch, i dunno i might be reading between the lines here mb, but I get the feeling that you may not like her.

Original Poster

Sheep87;4929257

try [url]www.silvergroves.co.uk[/url], seem to have lots of frames and … try [url]www.silvergroves.co.uk[/url], seem to have lots of frames and they engrave under your budget

fab thanks!! xx

ClarityofMind;4929291

http://www.engravedgiftideas.com( 10% quidco … http://www.engravedgiftideas.com( 10% quidco )http://www.engravedgiftideas.com/acatalog/photo_frames.htmlthis page is frames x x

thansk hun...will have a look x

MinstrelMan;4929311

:lol: **** the frame tell me more of the witch, i dunno i might be … :lol: **** the frame tell me more of the witch, i dunno i might be reading between the lines here mb, but I get the feeling that you may not like her.

our mate is an idiot and she takes advantage of it and makes him feel even worse...2 of us dont like her...preegers friend is mediocre about her...!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604822
    2. Add one, leave one game54415451
    3. word association Game74244928
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114654

See more discussions