Groups

France Vs Mexico Discussion Thread!

This has now become the thread for the France Vs Mexico game.

My prediction is 1-0 to France.

83 Comments

Banned

Looks like this is it. Need to make it more official if you want the regulars in.

Banned

c'mon mexico!

Original Poster

master_chief;8860741

Looks like this is it. Need to make it more official if you want the … Looks like this is it. Need to make it more official if you want the regulars in.

barky;8860743

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/701531/wheres-the-official-france-vs-mexicits here

Changed the name to reflect :thumbsup:

Mexico had a top quality chance, shame he was offside

3 mins in and it already seems like it will be an excellent match.

Lost Symphonies:

"My prediction is 1-0 to France"

I hope you are right if ribery scores it

Is this the official thread? I don't want to encourage piracy by posting in the unofficial unsanctioned thread.

Original Poster

jon1000jon;8860771

Lost Symphonies:"My prediction is 1-0 to France"I hope you are right if … Lost Symphonies:"My prediction is 1-0 to France"I hope you are right if ribery scores it

Bets?

Original Poster

ants97;8860775

Is this the official thread? I don't want to encourage piracy by posting … Is this the official thread? I don't want to encourage piracy by posting in the unofficial unsanctioned thread.

It's A thread, unfortunately I didn't get chance to talk to FIFA about the thread, I hope they are fine with it :thumbsup:

Lost Symphonies;8860776

Bets?

Yeah, £20 on ribery to score anytime, returns £72 (13/5)

Mexico look the better side at the moment

has fabien barthez put on a lot of weight and changed his citizenship to mexican??

Banned

what everyones predictions then??
    2-1 mexico :thumbsup:

Banned

Lost Symphonies;8860780

It's A thread, unfortunately I didn't get chance to talk to FIFA about … It's A thread, unfortunately I didn't get chance to talk to FIFA about the thread, I hope they are fine with it :thumbsup:

Those bureaucrats at FIFA can make your life hell if you don't get their approval first.

Lost Symphonies;8860780

It's A thread, unfortunately I didn't get chance to talk to FIFA about … It's A thread, unfortunately I didn't get chance to talk to FIFA about the thread, I hope they are fine with it :thumbsup:

They'll have you arrested.:-D

great start to the game anyway. Fancy mexico to come away with at least a draw here if the ref doesn't do france any more favours.

Original Poster

EXCELLENT CHANCE, skies it though

Think my original prediction is way off at the moment.

Banned

vela you idiot!!
    should of squared it!

and the ref telling a player to pull his sleeves down thats a new 1! :lol:

Lost Symphonies;8860780

dont worry-its officially sanctioned by robbie earle-he must be quite high up in fifa since he has a personal allocation of 150 tickets for every game:whistling:

Original Poster

master_chief;8860799

Those bureaucrats at FIFA can make your life if you don't get their … Those bureaucrats at FIFA can make your life if you don't get their approval first.

ants97;8860814

They'll have you arrested.:-D great start to the game anyway. Fancy … They'll have you arrested.:-D great start to the game anyway. Fancy mexico to come away with at least a draw here if the ref doesn't do france any more favours.

[SIZE="1"]Lets keep the noise down then, they may not notice it [/SIZE]

Banned

France are nowhere near the side they used to be. I see Mexico winning 2-1

Banned

can't believe west ham didnt renew franco's contract, he did an decent job last season!

Lost Symphonies;8860822

[SIZE="1"]Lets keep the noise down then, they may not notice it [/SIZE]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]WHAT DID YOU SAY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

2-0 meccico....for sure;-)

Original Poster

Haha ref taking the ball, hilarious.

Banned

Is this official?

Original Poster

vibeone;8860867

Is this official?

SHHH!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mexico are looking good tonight

Banned

vibeone;8860867

Is this official?

I don't think it is. I'm going to have to delete my comments in it and go get authorisation from the higher powers to make an official one.

I would just like to add a girly touch to this thread...

Anelka's shirt seems to fit him very very well...... :-D

ChipSticks;8860902

I would just like to add a girly touch to this thread...Anelka's shirt … I would just like to add a girly touch to this thread...Anelka's shirt seems to fit him very very well...... :-D

and he has never spoiled it by breaking sweat:whistling:

Banned

barky;8860924

Ron Atkinson springs to mind.

master_chief;8860943

Ron Atkinson springs to mind.

?? you have lost me?

barky;8860924

lol

back to the serious business.... We seem to have a half decent match

At last!

Hope it keeps up.

Banned

Chilly?

Banned

That's vela's world cup over!

Original Poster

master_chief;8860976

Chilly?

Haha seems like it, wrapping up warm on the bench.

Was very nice to hear singing earlier in the match, reminded me of the good old days before this WC. :roll::roll:

EXCELLENT BALL IN, guy came from way behind to have a reasonable chance.

Banned

Decent enough first half.

good game of football so far... just a shame theres been no goals!

Original Poster

Really enjoyed the first half, no goals but the attempts have been very good.

Original Poster

[CENTER]Half Time Analysis
    France Mexico
    8 Fouls 14
    0 Offsides 11
    4 Corners 0
    6 Shots off target 5
    2 Shots on target 1
    53 Ball Possession 47[/CENTER]

The games yesterday and today have been great. EIther teams have finally gotten used to the ball or fifa have stuck some new stickers on the old ones.

Banned

ants97;8861200

The games yesterday and today have been great. EIther teams have finally … The games yesterday and today have been great. EIther teams have finally gotten used to the ball or fifa have stuck some new stickers on the old ones.

more the fact that teams didnt want to lose their first games :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions