Groups

Francs exchange..?

hi i was cleaning some stuff out and managed to come across some Francs.
    Are they still exchange able now days? seems like forever since before european countrys had there own currency..

also if they still are, where would i need to go to exchange them?
    Thanks

just for those who are curious, it was 200 francs

8 Comments

thats so weird... I found some the other day too.. the kids were playing with them pretending it was money. Today when I tidied up I tossed it in the trash!

I'm sure you can probably get it changed at a bank or a bureau de change if you can be bothered to go down there and ask x x

Try ebay I'm sure you could sell there?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4956587

thats so weird... I found some the other day too.. the kids were playing … thats so weird... I found some the other day too.. the kids were playing with them pretending it was money. Today when I tidied up I tossed it in the trash!I'm sure you can probably get it changed at a bank or a bureau de change if you can be bothered to go down there and ask x x

lol 'pretending it was money' lol 8 years ago it was!!

Many charities take foreign money and 'old' monies if you can't do anything with it.

ive got thousands of damn forgot what its called but i know its old greek money anywhere i can change that lol

gs-rai;4956679

lol 'pretending it was money' lol 8 years ago it was!!

Yes, I know, less than that even as I last used it in France maybe... yes, maybe you're right! lol

ilovepink;4957077

ive got thousands of damn forgot what its called but i know its old greek … ive got thousands of damn forgot what its called but i know its old greek money anywhere i can change that lol

drachma!

boothy;4957266

drachma!

I thought that was a wompires grandmother
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions