Groups

frankel superhorse

amazing win roll on the derby

4 Comments

Superb wasn't it. I thought there was no way he could hold on to that lead but he really is something else. Didn't back him though, I had the second horse ew at 40/1.

breathtaking wasnt it.... his stride was like twice that of his opponents, BUT i dont think epsom will suit his style of running at all and there is going to be some pretty good value on the others . the winner will be one that has won on or around a mile and a half in his previous race .... get your £10 ew on that one whoever he is (_;)

Banned

thegroutch

won't stay the derby trip

not saying he will, but why won't he?

Hissy Misswrote:Superb wasn't it. I thought there was no way he could … Hissy Misswrote:Superb wasn't it. I thought there was no way he could hold on to that lead but he really is something else. Didn't back him though, I had the second horse ew at 40/1.

Was great, i was on Native Khan 16/1 always back the winner of the Craven Stakes if in the 2000 Guineas

won't stay the derby trip

I think Frankel would get the trip, but the track is not for him. Frankel will win the Dante, i think he could win a St. Leger depending on ground with that long run in.

I think Native Khan will win Derby, proven on down hill tracks.

Edited by: "Ascot" 30th Apr 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions