Groups

Frankie & Benny's £10 off - anyone want it?

£10 off when two main meals are purchased from the main menu (app voucher). It's about to expire on the 27th August so if anyone wants a screenshot of the app with it on I can send it to you. Would be a shame to waste it!

9 Comments

If it applies to breakfasts too then I'd happily take it

Original Poster

Unfortunately you can only use on the main menu which is the evening menu I believe.

I'll take it if it hasn't already gone. regards

Original Poster

Will send it now.

Original Poster

scooper123

I'll take it if it hasn't already gone. regards

I need your email address to send you the picture of the voucher, it won't let me send it via PM.

Sweetpeajoey

Unfortunately you can only use on the main menu which is the evening menu … Unfortunately you can only use on the main menu which is the evening menu I believe.

No problem! thanks anyway

Banned

Sweetpeajoey

I need your email address to send you the picture of the voucher, it … I need your email address to send you the picture of the voucher, it won't let me send it via PM.

Don't think you are allowed to post information like that in a thread. I think this is in the wrong section too.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Don't think you are allowed to post information like that in a thread. I … Don't think you are allowed to post information like that in a thread. I think this is in the wrong section too.

No, I want scooper123 to PM me with their email address so I can send them a picture of the voucher! I would never ask someone to post their email address on a public post!

This is not in the wrong section. It is a question asking if someone wants a single use voucher.

Voucher cloud app always throws up £10 off when we eat at F&B. We never pay full price. Just want to say it's the worst food ever! however, wife seems to like it? I just grin and make the best of it....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......617
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions