Frankie Boyle

Found 30th Dec 2017
I've just watched the recent New World Order 2017 show on TV.
Why does he have brown hair, blonde eyebrows and a ginger beard?

When the series was on TV earlier in the year, he never had his glasses on straight.

What's going on?
Is it the start of the Gingermageddon that will destroy us all trend in 2018?

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
He's a twit.
Does a ginger beard trump brown hair and put you in with the gingers? Damn.

On the plus side, I loved his joke about Trumplethinskin.
I find his humour crosses the line too often.
Bestard4 h, 6 m ago

I find his humour crosses the line too often.

Maybe in fact I think I am right in saying he acknowledged the fact ?

Frankly he sounds like a bit of a dude with a social conscience.

unlike like say Clarkson who is supposedly a journalist as well as a racist,violent,bigot

At the end of the day it is his job to make people laugh.
If you are easily offended maybe you should avoid ?
Can't stand the bloke.
Wongy11059 m ago

At the end of the day it is his job to make people laugh.If you are easily …At the end of the day it is his job to make people laugh.If you are easily offended maybe you should avoid ?

Can't the same be said about Boyle, Wongy? I've never heard Clarkson mock Down's Syndrome sufferers, amongst numerous other minorities. I'd say Boyle was much more offensive than Clarkson.

I don't think that just because he acknowledges the fact that he regularly crosses the line, that makes it acceptable.
Edited by: "deeky" 31st Dec 2017
deeky12 m ago

Can't the same be said about Boyle, Wongy? I've never heard Clarkson mock …Can't the same be said about Boyle, Wongy? I've never heard Clarkson mock Down's Syndrome sufferers, amongst numerous other minorities. I'd say Boyle was much more offensive than Clarkson.I don't think that just because he acknowledges the fact that he regularly crosses the line, that makes it acceptable.

Clarkson (a journalist) and Trump (a politician ffs) have made offensive comments on huge sections of society
Boyle's main 'target' has been 'celeb culture' and good luck to him

Boyle has never punched anyone because he didn't like the sandwich that I know of
I think what you are missing here deeky is the difference between a 'joke' (in however poor taste)

and something you mean(as it turns out Clarkson did)
Edited by: "Wongy110" 31st Dec 2017
My kid is growing a beard. More of a chin fringe actually. It is quite definitely ginger and his hair is light brown. Can't comment on the eyebrows. Ginger doesn't bother me but it does look daft the two don't match
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 31st Dec 2017
Wongy1102 h, 4 m ago

I think what you are missing here deeky is the difference between a 'joke' …I think what you are missing here deeky is the difference between a 'joke' (in however poor taste)and something you mean(as it turns out Clarkson did)

Wongy1102 h, 26 m ago

Clarkson (a journalist) and Trump (a politician ffs) have made offensive …Clarkson (a journalist) and Trump (a politician ffs) have made offensive comments on huge sections of societyBoyle's main 'target' has been 'celeb culture' and good luck to himBoyle has never punched anyone because he didn't like the sandwich that I know of

Happy New Year
deeky5 m ago

Happy New Year

Happy new year deeky

🎆
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 51 m ago

My kid is growing a beard. More of a chin fringe actually. It is quite …My kid is growing a beard. More of a chin fringe actually. It is quite definitely ginger and his hair is light brown. Can't comment on the eyebrows. Ginger doesn't bother me but it does look daft the two don't match

Do agree Boyle now looks daft
took me ages to recognise him in the tcb ad
Wongy11016 m ago

Do agree Boyle now looks dafttook me ages to recognise him in the tcb ad

Has he changed his look then recently? He looked like Frankie Boyle last time I saw him.
Hope that makes sense to you dear dear folks ON MISK
Wish he was on more often...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions