Frankie Boyle-Is this tour his last?

Just got my tickets for the last day of his tour next year
I know he's given up Mock the Week.
Was just wondering if anyone knows if he'll be giving up stand-up too?
Said somewhere he was retiring...

9 Comments

Given up mock the week wheres that from?

Adam2050;6805097

Given up mock the week wheres that from?

starsparkle2311;6805130

+1 who said that? Just 'cos he's on tour, I doubt he's given up that … +1 who said that? Just 'cos he's on tour, I doubt he's given up that primetime slot:thumbsup:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

get with the times gave it up weeks ago probably due to the horse look alike adlington complaining

Original Poster

it's due to a mixture of medical problems and wanting to spend more time with his kids.
Think this might be the last tour and he's finishing in Glasgow so should be a great last gig:thumbsup:

i wish it was andy parsons whod left MTW he aint funny at all but i think frankies gettinghis own show :?

starsparkle2311;6805297

Who's he? The bald one with the beard? I'm not keen on him

ye, he sucks :lol:

Hope he hasn''t gone for the spoon comment, he was right with that, she does look like that.

what's so offensive 'bout what he said ??. she actually resembles a fish - hence a swimmer. she's not been knghted has she ?!. PC eh ? . . this guy's class - holds no punches.

i hope it is, he was total and utter crap when i saw him on tour. Very disappointing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions