Frasier Complete Series DVD (Repack) £33.99 @ Amazon Lightning Deal - 7:10pm

Up again this evening at 7:10pm as an Amazon Lightning deal is the complete series of Frasier on DVD.

I picked this up on the 26th for £33.99 (the same price as the Zavvi deal a few weeks back), there must have been only 3 or 4 copies.

The listing describes it as a "Repack". I personally have no idea what it means, seems strange as its only seasons 1-7 that are "repacked". I thought it was worth having regardless at this price.

Good luck picking a copy up!

Also please don't proclaim to be a huge fan of the show and refer to his brother as 'Miles', you will be ridiculed.

I'm listening.

3 Comments

with no firm price this is moved to misc until a confirmation.

Please use the report function to get it moved to deals then.

Original Poster

Order details for the 26th.

http://i.imgur.com/29haxkM.jpg

Original Poster

Comment

MikeT

with no firm price this is moved to misc until a confirmation.Please use … with no firm price this is moved to misc until a confirmation.Please use the report function to get it moved to deals then.

No problem Mike, didn't know that was the case. It'll probably sell out in 1 minute so it'll hardly be worth moving over!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764227
    2. What do these 2 men have in common1221
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846171
    4. Find out how good your GP surgery is56

See more discussions