Found 23rd May 2017
Hypertelevisions.co.uk

Seems to be new name for clear-smart.co.uk scammers

I've just lost a months wages thru them
Community Updates
Misc
45 Comments
D d o s anyone?
Surely you used a credit card, in which case you will be covered.
rhinopaul

Surely you used a credit card, in which case you will be covered.

Regardless he should be covered by his bank but they'll ask for much more details or even police report if paid by debit card

Hopefully OP didn't pay by bank transfer then you've lost it.

Edited by: "Myriad" 23rd May 2017
deleted57959

anyone who uses the above as a genuine site, prob deserves to larn a hard … anyone who uses the above as a genuine site, prob deserves to larn a hard lesson about the interwebz

hypertension? You've typed in the wrong address there...
Seems HUKD is becoming the place where new members register purely to cite consumer malady, or existing members register a new account just to state same. Myabe there should be a new section for scams / non-performing merchants?
Have u tried ringing the customer support line

0117 369 0029
chilli27

was just looking for a saving coupon and came to this site,was just about … was just looking for a saving coupon and came to this site,was just about to check out and pay for a television and sound bar,now I am not sure what to do ???

thecomputerperson.wordpress.com/201…ms/
No answer on their phone
I was an idiot
They only accept direct bank transfer
Yes mate got an email
His bank said they've secured the account ,not sure I can believe them
Looked up the website information about who set it up and looks like they gave their name and address

Domain name:
hypertelevisions.co.uk

Registrant:
Paul McCullough

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
89 MONTAGU MANSIONS
London
W1U 6LF
United Kingdom
SteelPrism

Looked up the website information about who set it up and looks like they … Looked up the website information about who set it up and looks like they gave their name and address...

Are you really suggesting any credible scammer is going to register a domain using their own ID?
Cheers yes I've showed em that and will visit as it's near
Really hope you get your money but for such a large purchase, never trust just online companies.

Hopefully, you can contacted the correct authorities that can catch this guy and stop scamming others.
Good luck
partisan43

No answer on their phoneI was an idiotThey only accept direct bank … No answer on their phoneI was an idiotThey only accept direct bank transfer

You need to look at the bigger picture here at least it will never happen to you again.
partisan43

Cheers yes I've showed em that and will visit as it's near

I wouldn't bother - see endole.co.uk/com…ted.
AndyRoyd

Are you really suggesting any credible scammer is going to register a … Are you really suggesting any credible scammer is going to register a domain using their own ID?

Maybe, whose name on the bank transfer?
STEWIEG

Also check this out : … Also check this out : https://thecomputerperson.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/bank-accounts-associated-with-electronic-goods-scams/

That was probably checked out 12 posts ago.
Bank transfer only?
Website no one's heard of?
Cheaper than everyone else?

Sheesh. If the alarm bells don't ring after the first one...
Going to get shot down here but you have only yourself to blame sorry.
STEWIEG

I wouldn't bother - see … I wouldn't bother - see http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09158036/jill-mccullough-limited.

Can't get that link to work,what does it say?
rkenyon4

Well Jill has been resident in that flat for 12 years she paid just over 300k for it but with current property prices in Westminster its going to be worth 1.4mil plus now, she has a company thats been in business for two years registered with that property that has a net worth of 44k.

There is no mention of a Paul but i get the feeling if you really want to investigate if he existed check obituary records for Westminster over the last ten or so years.
Error440

Well Jill has been resident in that flat for 12 years she paid just over … Well Jill has been resident in that flat for 12 years she paid just over 300k for it but with current property prices in Westminster its going to be worth 1.4mil plus now, she has a company thats been in business for two years registered with that property that has a net worth of 44k.There is no mention of a Paul but i get the feeling if you really want to investigate if he existed check obituary records for Westminster over the last ten or so years.

Thank you ,any other suggestions?
rkenyon4

Take away the full stop at the end and the link is fully viewable.
AndyRoyd

That was probably checked out 12 posts ago.

If you happen to read it all you will find it relevant to the current poster - duh!
STEWIEG

If you happen to read it all you will find it relevant to the current … If you happen to read it all you will find it relevant to the current poster - duh!

Yes, that would have been acertained 21 posts ago " - duh!"
So op and rkenyon4 are the same person??
rkenyon4

No no mate that's fair commentI've been an idiotSeems like these scammers … No no mate that's fair commentI've been an idiotSeems like these scammers have been at it for years!https://thecomputerperson.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/bank-accounts-associated-with-electronic-goods-scams/#comment-2308

perrioli

So op and rkenyon4 are the same person??

Oops
Yep and?

Website no longer up and phone no. Down
Do u think it's worth me waiting in on Saturday for my new TV to turn up lol
their website is still up
They still ripping people off
Urghhhh
rkenyon4

No no mate that's fair commentI've been an idiotSeems like these scammers … No no mate that's fair commentI've been an idiotSeems like these scammers have been at it for years!https://thecomputerperson.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/bank-accounts-associated-with-electronic-goods-scams/#comment-2308

hypertelevisions.co.uk, 108.179.216.229
ukappliancesdirect.co.uk, 108.179.210.156

These websites are hosted directly/indirectly by HostGator, the domains are served by JustHost, the responsible registrar is Enom, the registry is Nominet.

abuse@websitewelcome.com (report the IP addresses)
tos@justhost.com
abuse@enom.com
abuse@nominet.org.uk (https://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints/#content)

There's no guarantee that action will be taken but it can't hurt to fire off an email if you're the victim of fraud.
Cheers will do
Well it never turned up
As I feared lol
Ffs
Robbed

websitewelcome seems fraudulent itself and i can't get any of the other addresses to be accepted
any advice sorry, thank you

https://aboutus.com/WebsiteWelcome.com

naughtymonk

hypertelevisions.co.uk , 108.179.216.229ukappliancesdirect.co.uk, … hypertelevisions.co.uk , 108.179.216.229ukappliancesdirect.co.uk, 108.179.210.156These websites are hosted directly/indirectly by HostGator, the domains are served by JustHost, the responsible registrar is Enom, the registry is Nominet.abuse@ websitewelcome.com (report the IP addresses)tos@justhost.comabuse@enom.comabuse@ nominet.org.uk (https://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints/#content)There's no guarantee that action will be taken but it can't hurt to fire off an email if you're the victim of fraud.

naughtymonk

hypertelevisions.co.uk , 108.179.216.229ukappliancesdirect.co.uk, … hypertelevisions.co.uk , 108.179.216.229ukappliancesdirect.co.uk, 108.179.210.156These websites are hosted directly/indirectly by HostGator, the domains are served by JustHost, the responsible registrar is Enom, the registry is Nominet.abuse@ websitewelcome.com (report the IP addresses)tos@justhost.comabuse@enom.comabuse@ nominet.org.uk (https://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints/#content)There's no guarantee that action will be taken but it can't hurt to fire off an email if you're the victim of fraud.

hey naughty monk any chance you could get me info on their new site above? thnx
won't let me send pm sorry

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions