Freddos Reduced from 30p to 25p!

Found 19th Jul
Why hasn't this been reported in the mass media?
Can't believe that a Chomp is still 30p though
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Have they reduced the size too or filled the centre with air?
Or is it a "brand new recipe", now with less coco content?

Robbing basts
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell46 m ago

Have they reduced the size too or filled the centre with air?Or is it a …Have they reduced the size too or filled the centre with air?Or is it a "brand new recipe", now with less coco content? Robbing basts

Nope, same old Freddo
Never noticed, 30p was a rip off anyway! Apparently happened in March
its finished its mortgage, congrats fredoo boy
Never bought since they went above 10p!
Wow. Freddo & Chomps at that price it’s robbery. Well at least people saying they’ve not changed the recipe.
Still 15p too much.
Always 6 for a pound at farmfoods
This should be in deals.
Price of these chocolate bars aimed at kids is ridiculous considering what they were. My memories of chomps at 10p, freddos taz bars 10p, curly wirlys 15p rush into my head when my kids ask for them in the shop. As already mentioned the difference in size is also shocking. The world is being ripped off left right and centre. No such thing as an good item at a fair price anymore. It's literally max profit sod making a customer happy, they,ll still buy it. Sod em. We should unite and pick 1 brand to boycott, show the buggers we've had enough.
BFCsider12 h, 38 m ago

Price of these chocolate bars aimed at kids is ridiculous considering what …Price of these chocolate bars aimed at kids is ridiculous considering what they were. My memories of chomps at 10p, freddos taz bars 10p, curly wirlys 15p rush into my head when my kids ask for them in the shop. As already mentioned the difference in size is also shocking. The world is being ripped off left right and centre. No such thing as an good item at a fair price anymore. It's literally max profit sod making a customer happy, they,ll still buy it. Sod em. We should unite and pick 1 brand to boycott, show the buggers we've had enough.

people will claim rises in price although still can get 200g bar for a 1£ most of the time so a freddo could sell itself at 9p and be making same amount cadbury sell there bars at (they would have to sell a lot do get same money hence maybe 15p-20p the ideal price, 26p is too much, who is actually buying them at this price? beats me
30p for a freddo? You can buy 4 packs of most chocolate for a quid everywhere, who are these morons paying 30p for a chomp or freddo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants