FREE 0845, 0870 and 0800 numbers from mobiles!! (providing you have free minutes) or cheaper calls from landlines.

Very good website as it does 0845 numbers which I find most companies use and normally ends up costing me a fortune. just type in the number or company you want to call and the site will give you an alternative landline number to call which for most people with inclusive minutes will be free (or at the very least much cheaper). Also works for some other numbers including 0871, 0808 and 0844.

saynoto0870.com/sea…php

6 Comments

thanks but i have been using them since 2005.
Also this has been posted here many times.

Been on the site many times before and really should be in misc as its not a freebie

supermod

Moved to correct Forum, and thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

Some earlier discussion here :

hotukdeals.com/ite…84/

Original Poster

fair enough however i've been using this site for a long time and have never seen it on here, presumably because its been removed as a post and not many people check the miscellaneous section. also what is the difference between this one and the other 0800 number post on freebies which works on the same principle?

thanks will be useful to anyone who doesnt know. decent of u to share and wana help others.repped

magicbeans;5416646

thanks will be useful to anyone who doesnt know. decent of u to share and … thanks will be useful to anyone who doesnt know. decent of u to share and wana help others.repped

+1:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller88
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
    4. Cat Chat77735

See more discussions