FREE 0845/0870 CALLS OVER VOIP??

Banned 11
Found 5th Jan 2008
is there a voip service on pc or mobile where u get free landlines calls uk and internationally? inc 0845 calls?

9 Comments

Banned

garbage456;1419098

shouldnt there be a question mark at the end of the title … shouldnt there be a question mark at the end of the title ??????????????????????????????????

At least he'll get more views this way. Meanwhile, someone that knows the answer has just happily scrolled past.

That's grammar for you.

Original Poster Banned

bunch of moaners!!!

Not really.

Your thread title sounds like you've found a VOIP programme that gives free 0845/0870 numbers whereas it blatently doesn't.

Banned

I wasn't moaning, I was quite happily sunning myself in the Canaries.

Whoever owns this lovely villa, really needs to change that shoddy window grate. I was too poor to buy my own villa you see. I was half way through this pants draw, when I discovered I can wear 15 pairs before becoming uncomfortable. Which way round do these thong things go? I think I got it mixed up, I looked like a hamster... with a trunk.

I've been trying to jump from one pool to the other, free willy style, but so far have been unsuccessful. Leaving me with a broken nose - I plan to sue.

this isnt exactly what your looking for as it doesnt involve voip, however if you go to the "say no to 0870" webite it will give you the free telephone numbers to call rather than the national rate 0845/0870 numbers and you wont be in a queue hope this helps as its my first post

JDeal;1419544

I wasn't moaning, I was quite happily sunning myself in the Canaries. … I wasn't moaning, I was quite happily sunning myself in the Canaries. Whoever owns this lovely villa, really needs to change that shoddy window grate. I was too poor to buy my own villa you see. I was half way through this pants draw, when I discovered I can wear 15 pairs before becoming uncomfortable. Which way round do these thong things go? I think I got it mixed up, I looked like a hamster... with a trunk. I've been trying to jump from one pool to the other, free willy style, but so far have been unsuccessful. Leaving me with a broken nose - I plan to sue.

LOL.

Original Poster Banned

JDeal;1419544

I wasn't moaning, I was quite happily sunning myself in the Canaries. … I wasn't moaning, I was quite happily sunning myself in the Canaries. Whoever owns this lovely villa, really needs to change that shoddy window grate. I was too poor to buy my own villa you see. I was half way through this pants draw, when I discovered I can wear 15 pairs before becoming uncomfortable. Which way round do these thong things go? I think I got it mixed up, I looked like a hamster... with a trunk. I've been trying to jump from one pool to the other, free willy style, but so far have been unsuccessful. Leaving me with a broken nose - I plan to sue.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the insight to the wonderful lives of the commoner!

Banned

ROKO;1420127

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the insight to the wonderful lives of the … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the insight to the wonderful lives of the commoner!

Use should try it, we have grammar!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to buy women's socks1222
    2. Donate 2nd hand toys in good condition710
    3. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?33
    4. Amazon - No more easy returns?813

See more discussions