Groups
    EXPIRED

Free 1 Month Live

Sorry To Ask But Ive Run Out Of Live Does Anyone Have A Spare Live Code Please
    Free If Possible.
    Joee

10 Comments

I've seen people coming on asking for the odd 24 hour code, but the chances of someone giving you a full month will be well worth watching.

GOOD LUCK!! :thumbsup:

Don't you think that's cheeky go buy yourself one you scrounger.

Any one have a spare 12months code as I'm to tight to buy myself one especially if there's people who would give me one for nothing buy the way i only have 4 posts its not as though I've been a contributing member for a few years who has done others a good turn.

This guy needs someone to add to his rep as the cheek deserves something (a ban)

Sorry to ask but does someone have a spare kidney.

This has to be the cheekiest post Ive seen in all my time as a member i can understand someone maybe asking for a 24 hour pass but a month who in there right mind would go and buy 3 or 12 months live access and decide to give a stranger a month of it this guy hasn't even offered a couple of quid this is like going up to someone in the street and asking for money that someone has been out and earned.

polly69;5771495

Don't you think that's cheeky go buy yourself one you scrounger.Any one … Don't you think that's cheeky go buy yourself one you scrounger.Any one have a spare 12months code as I'm to tight to buy myself one especially if there's people who would give me one for nothing buy the way i only have 4 posts its not as though I've been a contributing member for a few years who has done others a good turn.This guy needs someone to add to his rep as the cheek deserves something (a ban)

polly69;5771503

Sorry to ask but does someone have a spare kidney.This has to be the … Sorry to ask but does someone have a spare kidney.This has to be the cheekiest post Ive seen in all my time as a member i can understand someone maybe asking for a 24 hour pass but a month who in there right mind would go and buy 3 or 12 months live access and decide to give a stranger a month of it this guy hasn't even offered a couple of quid this is like going up to someone in the street and asking for money that someone has been out and earned.

I was trying to be diplomatic, but deep down we were both thinking the exact same thing. :thumbsup:

anyone have a spare house?

I have a 12 month Xbox Live code can comeone give me a 360 to use it on?

lol, you must have dropped some acid dude. :thumbsup:

Woooah mate, I completely understand you asking. People get a free 1 month xbox live card after they get their xbox repaired and maybe they are on a 12month one and dont need it.

Sorry dude but I dont have one, but if your really short for cash and want live, how about making a new account, you get the first month free but will have to add friends and stuff again.

And you guys are all being OTT, 1 month live is worth £3 on ebay, compared to a kidney, house and xbox 360, I think they're in a different league!

Come on, the guy has 4 posts, it may be a bit different if he had ever actually contributed anything.

I'm all for 'doing a stranger a good turn' but he's taking the gypsie's.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610
      2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?44
      3. DVD storage45
      4. Large card print/poster..33

See more discussions