Free 1 month now tv cinema pass via tcb (new customers only) pay £10 receive £10 cashback

Found 17th Jan
Top cashback are offering £10 cash back for a 1 month cinema pass that costs £9.99
new customers only (possible to set up a new account and use a alternative email or use the gmail trick)

cons,
New customers only
you have to pay for the 1 month pass and await the £10 pound cashback via tcb

so its a free month of cinema on now tv for waiting a few weeks to get the £10 back

im not sure if it gets cold in here or tepid

also £6 cashback for the entertainment pass( new customers )
Community Updates
3 Comments
Thanks for this @bogofland As this is a cash back rate it has been moved to Misc.
magicjay198631 m ago

Thanks for this @bogofland As this is a cash back rate it has been moved …Thanks for this @bogofland As this is a cash back rate it has been moved to Misc.

Let me rephrase this.

Moved due to being top cashback.

Would be allowed on front page if it were quidco
matt34544 m ago

Let me rephrase this.Moved due to being top cashback.Would be allowed on …Let me rephrase this.Moved due to being top cashback.Would be allowed on front page if it were quidco

You only have to search Topcashback as a merchant to know you're wrong. Topcashback AND Quidco threads are moved to Misc if the only basis for the post is the cashback rate or offer.

We allow content from cashback sites in Deals if there is a bonus and not just an increased rate % of £.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants