Free £10 with £10 spend at quidco

Found 14th Apr
Just had an email from Quidco to activate a free £10 of £10 spent through them. Expires 30th of April. Must be account specific as it only works for missus. Might be worth checking your emails. "All you need to do now is make a tracked purchase for £10 or more plus VAT before midnight, 30 April." Happy days.

Community Updates
6 Comments
mod
Hi @setka101
As this is account specific and a Quidco heads up rather than a specific deal I've moved this to Misc
Original Poster
Thanks @andywedge I'm sure I've seen account specific deals in deal section before...:-) like the recent Argos deal for free £10
Edited by: "setka101" 14th Apr
setka10114 m ago

Thanks @andywedge I'm sure I've seen account specific deals in deal …Thanks @andywedge I'm sure I've seen account specific deals in deal section before...:-) like the recent Argos deal for free £10

Because it's a cashback only deal they won't allow it on deals
Original Poster
jamie0151 m ago

Because it's a cashback only deal they won't allow it on deals

Thanks for info. it's ok. Just didn't want anyone to miss out...
setka1011 h, 27 m ago

Thanks @andywedge I'm sure I've seen account specific deals in deal …Thanks @andywedge I'm sure I've seen account specific deals in deal section before...:-) like the recent Argos deal for free £10

Don't take it personally mate, I know how you feel. I posted a misc once it's similar as the sharing amazon prime or Netflix or Spotify etc where everyone in the group benefits for those that want to join. This was for subway where you create a group and if two people buys in that group with 4 hours of the first purchase they everyone gets 50 points added for nothing, they removed it and accused me trying profit or something along those lines. And I asked them how is it different to the amazon, Netflix etc they didnt have reasonable answer. Surely everyone in those groups are trying to save money and the feature is there by the companies that don't have a problem with it otherwise they wouldn't introduce such features or they would make it stricter if they didn't want just anyone joining. But seems hotukdeals.com likes it to be my way or not. It depends on what mod it is by the way because one actually checked my deal and published it but another came and removed it.
setka1011 h, 44 m ago

It's not a deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants