Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Free £15 to spend in Wilko for new TopCashBack members

Posted 23rd Oct
Pretty much a free £15 voucher from TCB.

topcashback.co.uk/wil…ns/

£15 cashback at Wilko deal is only available for new members or those with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback.

£15 cashback at Wilko, means that TopCashback will refund 100% of the total order value up to £15 cashback on purchases at Wilko.

E.g. Spend £12 on a Wilko Tefal Frying Pan 28cm with £2 Order & Collect and TopCashback will credit your TopCashback account with £14 cashback.

E.g. If the member spends £18 on a Wilko Dinner Set 12pc, with £2 Order & Collect, they would receive the maximum amount of cashback for this promotion - £15.

E.g. Spend £10 on a Wilko White Cake Stand with £2 Order & Collect and TopCashback will credit your TopCashback account with £12 cashback.

The £15 cashback at Wilko start date is the 19/08/2019 and the offer end date is 03/11/2019 23:59.
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Ordered but the cashback hasn't tracked yet. T
Yes 😁
Be careful of Topcashback. I joined Now broadband through TCB with a promise of £100 this was in my account and has now disappeared. No explanation from TCB or Nowtv.
umeandus23/10/2019 18:46

Be careful of Topcashback. I joined Now broadband through TCB with a …Be careful of Topcashback. I joined Now broadband through TCB with a promise of £100 this was in my account and has now disappeared. No explanation from TCB or Nowtv.

They can be a pain sometimes just like Quidco too. I spent far too long chasing a claim with them for 140 odd quid and it took not far off a full year to resolve. Sometimes you wonder if all the grief caused by emails and calls backwards and forwards and getting fobbed off is worth the cashback but it was sorted eventually and will come in handy this Christmas. Little tip... if you're having problems getting your claim resolved, post on the MSE forum and you'll be surprised how quickly things progress from then on. Worked for me.
toffee_paul23/10/2019 20:08

They can be a pain sometimes just like Quidco too. I spent far too long …They can be a pain sometimes just like Quidco too. I spent far too long chasing a claim with them for 140 odd quid and it took not far off a full year to resolve. Sometimes you wonder if all the grief caused by emails and calls backwards and forwards and getting fobbed off is worth the cashback but it was sorted eventually and will come in handy this Christmas. Little tip... if you're having problems getting your claim resolved, post on the MSE forum and you'll be surprised how quickly things progress from then on. Worked for me.

Even if you post on here, TCB are also watching.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants