free 1gb memory card + adapter GONE TO SICKLY SWEET

free postage, i will choose... post if your interested... blah blah blah.

17 Comments

me please

count me in.. cheers

Original Poster

also people, tell me why you need it... dont just get it cuz its free

Salaam, me 3 bro :D- i would tell you what i needed it for if you told me what memory card it was :P but ive a few things in the house that use diff mem cards-sd,micro sd, m2.. so i would be able to use it to save music etc for the kids phones, or for a camera ive got.
Edited by: "yasser_7862" 15th Dec 2010

Original Poster

yasser_7862

Salaam, me 3 bro

walai- kum salaam

farhadmaster

also people, tell me why you need it... dont just get it cuz its free

just bought my oh a phone and it needs a card simples

Original Poster

lol, im giving this away cause i just sold my phone & im kind ;D

xclau

count me in.. cheers

My mum lost her phone (LOL X)) so she's using one of my old ones which haven't got a memory card; so she's complaining...

Original Poster

will choose winner after eat my dinner.

Listen im going to be honest.

I had an operation, still in hospital, hurts when i walk and thought the memory card would help divert my attention away from the pain whilst i listen to the music. Also i will do this adn that for charities. Also i am poor, I am posting this message through my neighbours wifi.

Lol

If it's a SD card or micro SD I would really appreciate it for my mother's camera, her 512mb one just broke and is all corrupted, photos lost as well.

strike

Listen im going to be honest.I had an operation, still in hospital, hurts … Listen im going to be honest.I had an operation, still in hospital, hurts when i walk and thought the memory card would help divert my attention away from the pain whilst i listen to the music. Also i will do this adn that for charities. Also i am poor, I am posting this message through my neighbours wifi. Lol

"still in hospital ... i am posting this message through m neighbour's wifi"
noiiice!

yes please

Original Poster

the winner is....

Original Poster

sickly sweet;why? cause she deserves it, just look @ her charity threads. PM me

farhadmaster

sickly sweet;why? cause she deserves it, just look @ her charity threads. … sickly sweet;why? cause she deserves it, just look @ her charity threads. PM me

Awww, thank you, that's so kind. Will be perfect for Christmas photos of the family

xclau

"still in hospital ... i am posting this message through m neighbour's … "still in hospital ... i am posting this message through m neighbour's wifi"noiiice!

haha, What a shame you didnt get the joke
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764038
    3. Pink Balls24
    4. Avoiding the adds on the desktop client for the Spotify free account812

See more discussions