FREE: £2 Amazon MP3 voucher code

Found 29th Nov 2011
Got a £2 MP3 code from amazon for spending £10+ last week but I won't use it, so first to ask can have it.

Code will be sent via PM.

Community Updates
I'll take it if thats alright
Original Poster
Congratulations. As you spent £10 or more on during our offer week, here is your £2 voucher to spend on any MP3 album with Amazon MP3. Downloading music is quick and easy, and downloads work with iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 players (including iPods and iPads), and mobile phones (including iPhone and Android & Blackberry devices). We’re sure you’ll find something great to listen to.

To redeem your voucher visit and add any MP3 album to your basket. (Please note it must be an album, not tracks.) Enter your unique voucher code into the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box at checkout and the credit will be redeemed against your purchase.

Please note: only customers in the UK are able to use the £2 MP3 voucher as the downloads service is only available to customers in the UK.
Moved to Misc.
Original Poster
Doh, didn't even have time to post the Amazon blurb. If you have read & are ok with the blurb I will PM the code

Did anyone else think we would get one for every purchase we made, not just one for the whole week?
Original Poster
Haha, I wondered why I only got one, was expecting several as I bought quite a few things from the Black Friday promotion

Code has been emailed to henryftw
Original Poster
Code still available. Please read the Amazon t&c as you can only redeem against a full album
Thomas_Murch-11641649623030th Nov 2017

Reading the last two points, I'm not sure if the code has already been …Reading the last two points, I'm not sure if the code has already been given to Henry ... but on the off-chance that it hasn't, I'll throw my name into the hat!

Hey @Thomas_Murch-116416496230 this thread is going on 6 years old, so it's unlikely that the code is still available.
Post a comment

Top Discussions