Free £2 Argos code

Found 16th Dec 2017
I got a £2 argos code from the flamedeer stuff last year. Just remembered I never actually used it. Assuming it's not expired, does anybody want the code?

First to ask will get it.

*Print out your code and use it when you collect your order in store. The 10 digit code can be used when you pay for your order.*

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Yes please and thank you.
Inbox me please.
AW00792 m ago

AW00791 m ago

Inbox me please.

You need to use the word “pretty” before “please” first, but your eagerness is duly noted.
Do i get it then?
They expired about a month later (ie Feb 2017 ) .
rogparki1 h, 6 m ago

They expired about a month later (ie Feb 2017 ) .

Should have been won by someone who would have actually made use of it.

At least OP tried to gift it to someone else but too late it seems.
My amazon one was valid for 12months.
AW00794 h, 45 m ago

Sorry, been out. Ill send it over now. Give it a try.
I was told they had no expiration When I asked after it was sent to me last year.
hearts2243 m ago

Should have been won by someone who would have actually made use of it. At …Should have been won by someone who would have actually made use of it. At least OP tried to gift it to someone else but too late it seems.

Tbf i never asked for it. It was won due to me visiting site. I did intend to use it, just never bought anything from argos as it turned out.
master1026 m ago

Tbf i never asked for it. It was won due to me visiting site. I did intend …Tbf i never asked for it. It was won due to me visiting site. I did intend to use it, just never bought anything from argos as it turned out.

I know. You won it by chance and it's not a fault! Just seems a waste in the end since you didn't get to use it and it expired before you could give it to someone else (if that's true)... that's all.
Edited by: "hearts22" 16th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions