Groups
    EXPIRED

FREE: 2 Books for Mac users

I have a copy of Macs for Dummies and Office 2004 for Mac that are no longer needed,I just need £4.10 via PPG to cover postage as they are heavy and they are yours

May be of use to a new mac user

Going in the Charity Shop drop off box at 7pm tonight if no takers

Post in thread,no PM's

6 Comments

Banned

Thought you were giving two MacBooks away for a second. Would have been the most popular thread in the history of threads!!!

Banned

you excluding cameron?:lol:

cheap i know

are you willing to split... I'm interested in the MAC's for Dummies one, don't have Office 2004 so will be no use to me.

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;8598516

are you willing to split... Am interested in the MAC's for Dummies one, … are you willing to split... Am interested in the MAC's for Dummies one, don't have Office 2004 so will be no use to me.

no take them or leave them,no messing around its a giveaway,the courier will cost £4.10 for either or both

Banned

People on here don't need computer manuals, they have this site for technical support :thumbsup:

boothy;8598522

no take them or leave them,no messing around its a giveaway,the courier … no take them or leave them,no messing around its a giveaway,the courier will cost £4.10 for either or both

No worries then, I'll leave it... Got too many books at the moment (Uni), don't really need any more, especially when I know I won't be using it.

master_chief;8598536

People on here don't need computer manuals, they have this site for … People on here don't need computer manuals, they have this site for technical support :thumbsup:

Your right!!! I think I'll stick to posting in the Misc :thumbsup:.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions