Groups
    EXPIRED

Free 2 weeks Xbox Live Gold code

I didn't want the freeloaders to miss out in my listings tonight so for you's mob here is a fortnight of Gold on the house.

First one to redeem the code wins but please just have the courtesy to let others know you have done so, thanks

11 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z450/Chasloyal/IMG_20161130_171024_zpsvjlg8tca.jpg

Code activated by me lads

Original Poster

jebusboii

Done

So did you redeem it?

ripharambe

Code activated by me lads

Or did you?

Confusion (_;)

Wasn't me dude.

such scum bags who do not even say thank you

so many disgusting people who don't even have the decency to say thank you lol

Nice gesture from OP

Best thing to do is a raffle type thing tbh, stop the newbies joining just for freebies. Nice one op tho.

Original Poster

Torres76

Nice gesture from OP

Well it's hardly going to break the bank but thanks for the nice words Scouse

Alex223

so many disgusting people who don't even have the decency to say thank … so many disgusting people who don't even have the decency to say thank you lol

Alex223

such scum bags who do not even say thank you

Manners cost nothing totally and I am the first to admit I'm a bit of a gob on a stick on here so perhaps someone I've had a turn out with in the past redeemed it and don't want to say thank you that would actually be quite sweet as far as I'm concerned

it's all good just don't see how it's so hard to type two words as they can clearly type in a full code when they are gaining something from it

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

Best thing to do is a raffle type thing tbh, stop the newbies joining … Best thing to do is a raffle type thing tbh, stop the newbies joining just for freebies. Nice one op tho.

Thanks mate

Alex223

it's all good just don't see how it's so hard to type two words as they … it's all good just don't see how it's so hard to type two words as they can clearly type in a full code when they are gaining something from it

I hear ya and agree big time but I did suggest in some other Gold freebie thread on here the other day that the type of people who didn't take advantage of a year's Gold for 25 quid on Game and Amazon all Black Friday weekend would invariably be the type of people whose vocabulary don't contain the term 'thank you' seems I was spot on eh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions