Free £20 ballpoint pen when purchasing Platinum #3776 Fountain Pen - £10,000 delivered @ Cult Pens

Posted 31st Jul 2019
A bargain to be had folks! Cult Pens are offering a free £20 telescopic ballpoint pen when you purchase the Limited Edition Platinum #3776 Century Fountain Pen 'The Prime'.

cultpens.com/i/q…ion

Need to sign the papers for your new penthouse in London? Just use your new completely platinum fountain pen.

From the description, this is provided with a wooden box.

Buy 3 for eBay.
Community Updates
Don't forget the £20 pen is not automatically added to your order

Groups

11 Comments
Extra 10% off at checkout, need to be fast

38182403-Lni0l.jpg
Will this work in zero gravity? I need something for when i'm flying Virgin Galactic.
Who uses pens nowadays?
They don't even come with that auto spell correct thingy built in
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell31/07/2019 12:50

Who uses pens nowadays?They don't even come with that auto spell correct …Who uses pens nowadays?They don't even come with that auto spell correct thingy built in

Ahh but if you are stopped by a thug wielding a knife be re-assured that the Pen is mightier than the Sword
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell31/07/2019 12:50

Who uses pens nowadays?They don't even come with that auto spell correct …Who uses pens nowadays?They don't even come with that auto spell correct thingy built in

Who uses their hands, full stop? I am so lazy now I just talk to Google. I even speak my text messages.
I need Google built into my head so I don't need a phone anymore.
If there was a way to talk to the hukd app for my typing ...... I would!
Talking is so much effort. I'm getting a brain implant to read my brainwaves and Bluetooth them to my devices.
Cheap_as_Chimps31/07/2019 12:08

Will this work in zero gravity? I need something for when i'm flying …Will this work in zero gravity? I need something for when i'm flying Virgin Galactic.

Use a pencil
nemesiz31/07/2019 14:22

Ahh but if you are stopped by a thug wielding a knife be re-assured that …Ahh but if you are stopped by a thug wielding a knife be re-assured that the Pen is mightier than the Sword

Joe Pesci will testify to that.
ra78631/07/2019 18:15

Use a pencil

A snapped lead could blind someone! 🙃
ra78631/07/2019 18:15

Use a pencil

It's a fire hazard. The idea that any astronauts or cosmonauts ever used pencils are false. The graphene particles can cause an explosion in that environment.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants