Groups

Free 20% ELC instore voucher, if any one needs ask here :)

I know there is online code, but delivery charge applies for less than £65. (i think)

So....

5 Comments

Hi Marina,

Wife is off to Metro Centre tomorrow for her annual shopping spree. Going to be spending big in ELC. Any discount voucher would be really appreciated. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

stevieglesga;7017446

Hi Marina,Wife is off to Metro Centre tomorrow for her annual shopping … Hi Marina,Wife is off to Metro Centre tomorrow for her annual shopping spree. Going to be spending big in ELC. Any discount voucher would be really appreciated. :thumbsup:

Tommorrow?? :?

If I post tommorrow, you'll get it by saturday or monday. Is that ok?:)

Marina;7017477

Tommorrow?? :?If I post tommorrow, you'll get it by saturday or monday. … Tommorrow?? :?If I post tommorrow, you'll get it by saturday or monday. Is that ok?:)

Yes, I will tell her just to use elc in glasgow instead. I'll PM my address is that's ok? Is there anyway i can reimburse you for the postage?

Original Poster

stevieglesga;7017538

Yes, I will tell her just to use elc in glasgow instead. I'll PM my … Yes, I will tell her just to use elc in glasgow instead. I'll PM my address is that's ok? Is there anyway i can reimburse you for the postage?

Yep plz pm you address. No need for postage. :thumbsup:

hi if you have a printer you can print this one off
    elc.co.uk/BBC…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?22
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1010
      3. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..44

See more discussions