*FREE* 200MB of data a month, every month! No topup required, roaming in 71 countries enabled. 5G @ Three

Posted 30th Oct
My forst deal, please be nice 😁

200mb of data a month for free, no topup required. Want minutes and texts? It’s simple, you are automatically placed onto their ‘321’ tariff. That’s just 3p a minute, 2p a text and 1p per mb of data (once free allowance has been used). Just top up with ‘international credit’ (minimum £2.00) online! Has been around for a while this deal but this is my first deal and it’s a repost!

Just put the sim into a smartphone or dongle, turn off WiFi and go online to activate.

three.co.uk/Fre…der
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
lukeDduke30/10/2019 22:20

What will 200mb allow you to do????

Considering I'm on free WiFi most of the time, it's enough
I have a few of these that I keep in my car that uses 3G for google maps on my sat nav. Has worked really well for the pst 18 months
Welcome to HUKD.
These are really useful and I've used them for a few years now. When I'm exhibiting at shows and events I use them for displaying my website and taking card payments using portable wifi.
19 Comments
I have a few of these that I keep in my car that uses 3G for google maps on my sat nav. Has worked really well for the pst 18 months
Good for whatsapp.

400 web pages of 50 social media posts or 200 Instagram posts
This gets posted quite often.
Welcome to HUKD.
These are really useful and I've used them for a few years now. When I'm exhibiting at shows and events I use them for displaying my website and taking card payments using portable wifi.

Considering I'm on free WiFi most of the time, it's enough
Been using this for a year now, comes in handy when in emergencies where I need to quickly use my web browser
Use it for whatsapp and occasional gaming. Works a treat
I used to have an old T-Mobile SIM like this. Stuck it in my tablet and found it really useful, 95% off the time I used home WiFi or tethered to my phone, but having a constant connection for web/social when out was handy.

Email or any internet-based messaging (WhatsApp, Facebook messenger,etc
Thanks, I lost my old one and forget about it.Grabbed another.
jouster30/10/2019 22:21

I have a few of these that I keep in my car that uses 3G for google maps …I have a few of these that I keep in my car that uses 3G for google maps on my sat nav. Has worked really well for the pst 18 months

Why use google maps when HERE WeGo doesn't use ANY data ?
AW007930/10/2019 22:53

Cos my car sat nav has google maps built in which needs data.
I use one of these in an old phone as a sat nav. Free is free!
jouster30/10/2019 22:53

Cos my car sat nav has google maps built in which needs data.

Edited by: "AW0079" 31st Oct
AW007930/10/2019 22:53

Google Maps doesn't need data. Just download the map offline and it works.
Been out age 200mb free...Not a deal more info, might help someone..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants