Found 9th Apr 2009
First person to reply can have my 12 digit code for a free bottle of coke zero (I can't stand the stuff)

Oh for people not familiar with the promotion, you have to enter it in at cokezone.co.uk and then you get a voucher.

10 Comments

Banned

meeeeee please.

Original Poster

ok PMing now

Banned

thanks, rep left.

i entered the 12 digits but i didnt get no voucher to print, i looked all over the site, have nothing, i get points but nothing else. i have entered loads of codes but i still got nothing. is it false advertising?

the site say when u enter the code you will recieve your voucher which you can redeme but i havent got one. does it mean they will send me it? cos doesnt say that

Banned

diane_nguyen18;4990132

i entered the 12 digits but i didnt get no voucher to print, i looked all … i entered the 12 digits but i didnt get no voucher to print, i looked all over the site, have nothing, i get points but nothing else. i have entered loads of codes but i still got nothing. is it false advertising?the site say when u enter the code you will recieve your voucher which you can redeme but i havent got one. does it mean they will send me it? cos doesnt say that

the free coke was only an offer on certain bottles, not every bottle with a coke zero code on

I never got one with mine just a empty label underneath.

Banned

Met-Cast;4990415

I never got one with mine just a empty label underneath.

the coke zone codes are printed on the bottle, the op is referring to a promo they had on for a while on certain ottles where there was the normal code but also when you entered that code you could also get a free bottle of coke zero

Oh where around the bottle? lol

Banned

Met-Cast;4990486

Oh where around the bottle? lol

usually just about where the ottle straightens out, these coke zones are only on bottle that say the have coke zone code on them, they are not on all bottles

sassie;4990505

usually just about where the ottle straightens out, these coke zones are … usually just about where the ottle straightens out, these coke zones are only on bottle that say the have coke zone code on them, they are not on all bottles

Yeh know that my's a coke zone bottle thanks mate :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769285
    2. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October11
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216633
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215

See more discussions