Groups
    EXPIRED

free 2x earth to echo tickets-13/7/2014 at 10.30am

Got 2 free tickets to see earth to echo with my sun plus but there isnt a cinema near me so free to someone that would use them.
    ‘THIS SUMMER EMBARK ON AN EPIC ADVENTURE BEYOND THE WILDEST IMAGINATIONS

Join us at the cinema for our next Sun Screening.

Don’t miss your chance to catch the adventure of the summer, Earth To Echo, first with Sun+ on July 13, before the film lands in cinemas nationwide on July 25.

Get your tickets now!

About the film

Best friends Tuck, Munch and Alex are spending their last few days together before their houses are demolished by a highway construction project and they are forced to move away from each other. However, events take an exciting and unexpected turn when they start receiving cryptic signals on their mobile phones with maps directing them to a secret location.

The inseparable trio are convinced that this could be the beginning of an amazing adventure and set out to crack the code and discover the meaning of the messages. This leads them to encounter Echo, a mysterious alien from another planet who desperately needs their help in order to return home.

An epic story beyond the wildest of imaginations, the race is on for the friends to save Echo as they embark on a journey that will change all of their lives forever...

© 2014 Relativity Media. All Rights Reserved.

Screening will be on Sunday July 13, 2014 - 10:00am for a 10:30am start at the following CINEWORLD cinemas:

ASHTON UNDER LYNE
    BIRMINGHAM
    BOLDON TYNE AND WEAR
    BRISTOL
    CHICHESTER
    EDINBURGH
    FELTHAM
    GLASGOW RENFREW STREET
    HUNTINGTON
    IPSWICH
    LONDON WEMBLEY
    LONDON WOOD GREEN
    LUTON
    MANCHESTER DIDSBURY
    NEWPORT
    ROCHESTER
    SHEFFIELD
    WAKEFIELD
    WEST INDIA QUAY
    WOLVERHAMPTON

1 Comment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047099
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie89
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767206
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1114

See more discussions