Free 3 In-expensive Steam Games

6 replies
Found 7th Apr
I gave a lot away for the weekly thread, but here are 3 random ones for anyone, don't say thank you, just take them.

Not going to list what they are, but I'm sure some slob will take all 3 anyways

JQEDG-QEL30-IFTMY

HIVM4-4NF80-6ZR6K

5C3L0-HMY5C-KNLIY

6 Comments

Some slob haha! I didn't take them, by the way!

Original Poster

54KUR413

Some slob haha! I didn't take them, by the way!

I imagine a guy coming to the thread, scrambling his steam up as fast as he can and copying and pasting them.

Wait til he sees one of the games is 'Spermination'

ritchiedrama

I imagine a guy coming to the thread, scrambling his steam up as fast as … I imagine a guy coming to the thread, scrambling his steam up as fast as he can and copying and pasting them.Wait til he sees one of the games is 'Spermination' :D:D

Heh, it has trading cards, I'm sure they'll be happy

FWIW, your first key is missing the first character.

Original Poster

Illusionary

Heh, it has trading cards, I'm sure they'll be happy :pFWIW, your first … Heh, it has trading cards, I'm sure they'll be happy :pFWIW, your first key is missing the first character.

Will fix

On behalf of the slob (not me) great giveaway OP thanks

ritchiedrama

I imagine a guy coming to the thread, scrambling his steam up as fast as … I imagine a guy coming to the thread, scrambling his steam up as fast as he can and copying and pasting them.Wait til he sees one of the games is 'Spermination' :D:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions