Groups

Free 3 seater sofa armchair and footstoll

I have the above for free but must be collected asap as i have been let down twice this week by the same person. He wants a free sofa but cant be bothered to collect even tho i have been waiting in. I do have pics but cant seem to get them on here.

I am in the kent area. It is a lovely sofa in very good condition but need it gone.

18 Comments

you need to upload your pics to photobucket and copy and paste the IMG code here

i would be interested for my sister in law, whereabouts are you located in kent ??

what colour/material is it please ta

Banned

phone your local charity shop , they should pick it up for you.

Original Poster

ilovepink;7027218

i would be interested for my sister in law, whereabouts are you located … i would be interested for my sister in law, whereabouts are you located in kent ??what colour/material is it please ta

Im in orpington. The sofa is black with a pattern. I have tryed to put pics on and have used photobucket but still cant do it. could email them if you want.

Original Poster

roselee;7027221

phone your local charity shop , they should pick it up for you.

Phoned the charity shop. they will only come to inspect it on a friday morn, but that is no good to me as i work so they said no.

muckyangel;7027241

Im in orpington. The sofa is black with a pattern. I have tryed to put … Im in orpington. The sofa is black with a pattern. I have tryed to put pics on and have used photobucket but still cant do it. could email them if you want.

yes please i will pm you my email addy

would it be ok to show my sister the pics tomorrow and let you know then?

ps, if someone says they defo want it before i get back to you feel free to let it go x

Original Poster

jadey145;7027037

you need to upload your pics to photobucket and copy and paste the IMG … you need to upload your pics to photobucket and copy and paste the IMG code here

Thanks for the advise. Still cant do it but i will not give up.

Original Poster

ilovepink;7027261

yes please i will pm you my email addywould it be ok to show my sister … yes please i will pm you my email addywould it be ok to show my sister the pics tomorrow and let you know then?ps, if someone says they defo want it before i get back to you feel free to let it go x

Yes thats ok. And I will keep you posted if someone else wants it.

just rang the sister in law and her OH aint got his truck till next weekend so we are out

thanks very much repped you for your kindness xxx

Thats very kind of u too do that, shame ur too far away or i would have snapped it up

Original Poster

ilovepink;7027353

just rang the sister in law and her OH aint got his truck till next … just rang the sister in law and her OH aint got his truck till next weekend so we are outthanks very much repped you for your kindness xxx

Im having probs getting rid so might have it next wkend any way so i could let you no. I have sent the pics.

Original Poster

nessynoo01;7027378

Thats very kind of u too do that, shame ur too far away or i would have … Thats very kind of u too do that, shame ur too far away or i would have snapped it up

I dont no why i cant get rid, its a lovely sofa and so clean and cozzy.

supermod

Moved to MISC as it's a 'Freebie' item and good luck ;-)

There should be a freecycle group in your area - it'll be gone before the news comes on. Google them, sign up, post an offer.

PS: Some groups had a problem with how 'freecycle' was being run, so moved to 'freegle'. Same ethos though.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Penny Saver;7027414]There should be a freecycle group in your area - it'll be gone before the news comes on. Google them, sign up, post an offer.

PS: Some groups had a problem with how 'freecycle' was being run, so moved to 'freegle'. Same ethos though.[/QU

Thanks will give it a go.

I get rid of tons of stuff via gumtree in the freebies section. takes a min to post and by time you have made a cup of tea you have a load of emails asking for it.

I posted my parents suite up few months back and had over 300 emails asking for it

Original Poster

bossyboots;7027756

I get rid of tons of stuff via gumtree in the freebies section. takes a … I get rid of tons of stuff via gumtree in the freebies section. takes a min to post and by time you have made a cup of tea you have a load of emails asking for it.I posted my parents suite up few months back and had over 300 emails asking for it

Had it on gumtree for a few weeks now. maybe the pics dont look that great but i had to use my phone. you would not think it would be that hard to get rid of a free sofa.

muckyangel;7027792

Had it on gumtree for a few weeks now. maybe the pics dont look that … Had it on gumtree for a few weeks now. maybe the pics dont look that great but i had to use my phone. you would not think it would be that hard to get rid of a free sofa.

agreed. I have put on loads of stuff on gumtree freebies and so shocked at the replies.....................eg. had a dvd player and people emailed me asking what colour it was?????

Had 2 portable old style tv's and got emailed asking if remote controls came with them..........

Also advertised 2 sky boxes and a stereo - and someone emailed me asking if I could meet them in town centre and drop them off as they were so busy with work didnt have time to come collect.

THEY ARE FREE !!! make the effort!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch22
      2. Safest type of external hard drive?33
      3. Jury service47
      4. Three connection56

See more discussions