Free £4 Amazon Voucher

Posted 18th Dec 2019
I have a free £4 Amazon voucher to anyone that wants it:

VRS8-3YFG3M-HBBD

First come first served - Enjoy
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Sounds about right, that whoever got it didn’t even have the decency to say thanks
JohnnyRoller18/12/2019 11:52

Sounds about right, that whoever got it didn’t even have the decency to s …Sounds about right, that whoever got it didn’t even have the decency to say thanks

I think it's probably best to say "First one to send a pm gets it" and then reveal the code to the recipient over a private message rather than just posting the code in the thread where anybody can just grab it anonymously, even someone who isn't even registered on the site.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 18th Dec 2019
15 Comments
Someone’s already taken it
Too late
Sounds about right, that whoever got it didn’t even have the decency to say thanks
JohnnyRoller18/12/2019 11:52

Sounds about right, that whoever got it didn’t even have the decency to s …Sounds about right, that whoever got it didn’t even have the decency to say thanks

I think it's probably best to say "First one to send a pm gets it" and then reveal the code to the recipient over a private message rather than just posting the code in the thread where anybody can just grab it anonymously, even someone who isn't even registered on the site.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 18th Dec 2019
Well done for giving this away for free.The person who took it should be grateful to you, and thank you for your generosity.
However good the OP's intentions were, what a rubbish way to do a giveaway.
Some rude people about. Taking without saying thanks. It’s only £4 but manners cost nothing.
parisp18/12/2019 12:21

Some rude people about. Taking without saying thanks. It’s only £4 but ma …Some rude people about. Taking without saying thanks. It’s only £4 but manners cost nothing.

Happens all the god dam time. I was giving Xbox codes away last week and I'd say half of people thanked me! Like you say costs nowt to have manners
Here's a £100 code: y3pvy-76l7-lpyu-g7vjb

39427373-o5Y6C.jpg
dunno18/12/2019 13:19

Here's a £100 code: y3pvy-76l7-lpyu-g7vjb [Image]

Funny
Cripes, a simple act of kindness, a giveaway using the simplest method possible and respecting privacy, and ....there are so many moans , you-should-have-done-this type take-offence-on-behalf-of-others bystanders.

Is it like, I slap a £5 note as a tip, for a tramp, into a charity donation box, one does not expect anything in return, I don't even expect a donation box to say anything nor a human word of thanks.

Though, it could be speculated, an April's Fool.

Toon_army18/12/2019 13:15

Happens all the god dam time. I was giving Xbox codes away last week and …Happens all the god dam time. I was giving Xbox codes away last week and I'd say half of people thanked me! Like you say costs nowt to have manners

Manners are more expensive than £5000. It take a lot of days of education and training to train one without manners to one with manners at a finishing school, if one is not already trained or is a natural. Thank you for your attention.

Addendum

Separate to this, a lot of people are unable to eat with a knife and a fork at a dining table, especially when there are two/three sets with glassware.
Edited by: "splender" 18th Dec 2019
Have a "THANK YOU" from me, seeing as who got it can't be bothered, top gesture!
I got fed up with Amazon and decided to cancel my account. I forgot that I had a £4 voucher left over from a while back.

Saveda few quid on here over the years so thought I'd put it up for grabs - got to be quick with some deals and this was no exception
coony18/12/2019 17:01

I got fed up with Amazon and decided to cancel my account. I forgot that I …I got fed up with Amazon and decided to cancel my account. I forgot that I had a £4 voucher left over from a while back.Saveda few quid on here over the years so thought I'd put it up for grabs - got to be quick with some deals and this was no exception

So who got it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants