Free: 48 Hr Xbox Live Membership

First person who requests and the condition is that they leave feedback.

12 Comments

can't give something away and require the recieving person to leave feedback. I wouldn't leave feedback nor would i expect feedback for something i have given away

Banned

no thanks lool haha

Original Poster

zeus9876;2913308

can't give something away and require the recieving person to leave … can't give something away and require the recieving person to leave feedback. I wouldn't leave feedback nor would i expect feedback for something i have given away

Fair enough, don't bother wasting your time in replying then. I've done this before and requested feedback. I'll just close it then, fed up with people like you thread spoiling on this website, it's getting worse...

don't forget to use ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif to ask mods to close it for you then :roll: :whistling:

yes please

whats wrong with a thread like this?
i thought its only manners to leave rep if sumone give something away?

zincy;2913394

whats wrong with a thread like this?i thought its only manners to leave … whats wrong with a thread like this?i thought its only manners to leave rep if sumone give something away?

rep and feedback are totally different things..

Yep boosting up feedback with giving away stuff isnt a good idea hence the idea of the give aways moving to misc.

Banned

ill take it !

Original Poster

Nope, Zeus is right, it's wrong to give something away for nothing and help everyone out. Sorry guys, offer no longer stands...

ill take it pls and ill leave feedback

lynothehammer;2915019

Nope, Zeus is right, it's wrong to give something away for nothing and … Nope, Zeus is right, it's wrong to give something away for nothing and help everyone out. Sorry guys, offer no longer stands...

dont spit your dummy out, people simply pointing out it is unfair to request feedback for giving away free items its not a fair reflection on the feedback system. Leaving rep is fair enough.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    3. What an absolute disgrace2149
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions