Groups

Free £5 Firebox voucher!!!

Just been sent this by Firebox to try and tempt me back lol - I'll PM the code to the first person to ask nicely!

10 Comments

Original Poster

Lol is always the way isn't it?

Nicki :roll:

Oh no you didnt

You can get a £5.00 voucher anytime you like from Firebox.
    ]http//ww…581
    I've had six this year alone. :w00t:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;3819408

You can get a £5.00 voucher anytime you like from … You can get a £5.00 voucher anytime you like from Firebox.]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16581I've had six this year alone. :w00t:

God it's not like I'm trying to sell it! Just trying to do someone a favour....how hard is it to please some people...

littletiger;3819423

God it's not like I'm trying to sell it! Just trying to do someone a … God it's not like I'm trying to sell it! Just trying to do someone a favour....how hard is it to please some people...

Jeez, Jump down my throat won't ya.
    You have one to give away on this post.
    I put that up so that if more than one person wanted one, they would know where to go.

Happy Christmas to you too. :x

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;3819479

Jeez, Jump down my throat won't ya.You have one to give away on this … Jeez, Jump down my throat won't ya.You have one to give away on this post.I put that up so that if more than one person wanted one, they would know where to go.Happy Christmas to you too. :x

Alright, calm down, calm down... your post came across as quite aggressive and dismissive, apologies if I bit back.

Merry Christmas to you too xx

OK.
    Sorry, I was trying to be helpful too. :santa:

god sake, did u not even search before you posted this:x

:whistling:

Original Poster

bigbob909;3821128

god sake, did u not even search before you posted this:x:whistling:

And merry christmas to you too!! :thumbsup: My excitement at being able to help someone else led me into the schoolgirl error of not braving the vagaries of hukd search! :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767375
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1428
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464

See more discussions